one

wowson {lower case intended}

~~

"You can't just do that!?" Byeongkwan yelled into his phone.

"Well I'm sorry Byeongkwan but your services won't be needed here any longer." "bullshit!" he said bitterly and hung up the phone.

he let out a deep groan as he just started to hit, fling, toss, stomp, kick anything in sight. the dance studio he worked at for 6 years, SIX YEARS.

just called him up and the owner just fired him out the blue. He couldn't wrap his mind around it. what did he do? what could he have done to end his job?

he was always on time, he always helped each dancer individuallly so everyone was progressing in the same, even if it took awhile.

"and this is how they repay me? a fucking phone call to tell me. i've been fired?" he yelled out again.

now he doesn't know.how this happened, he honestly never thought he was that strong yet here was his foot jammed between his wall, the wall separating his neighbor and his foot in his neighbor's wall.

byeongkwan backed up frantically. "no, no, no, no, no, no!" he panicked. "oh my goodness, beyeongkwan! what the fuck!" he pulled his foot from the wall and stared at the hole.

"this is going to be a pain in the ass." he whined as he made his way out his apartment.

his feet carried him a little way, literally just about 4 steps away from his door.

he knocked on the door, repeatedly. until a faint "coming." was heard from the other side. beyeongkwan rocked back and forth on the heel of his feet.

God he hoped...whoever this was didn't go to the landlord with this. "can I help you?" beyeongkwan's head snapped down.

"uh, hi I live next door and I know this is going to sound odd but i accidentally kicked a hole in your wall and im really really sorry~" byeongkwan didn't mean to, but his eyes wandered up, and his face flushed.

"ah...oh my God, you're naked.." he mumbled actually looking up at the male. if his face wasn't beet red by now it surely was.

by God, this neighbor was beautiful. his black locks fell by, framing his face that was still dripping water.

the male had a light amused smirk on his lips. "good morning to you too?" he started as he tied his towel a little more tight. "you kicked a hole in my wall?" he asked.

"I'm so sorry! it was a mistake, I was just letting out my anger. it's actually not my fault! the walls are actually really thin! believe me." byeongkwan rambled.

"hey, i'll just call the landlord, it's oka-" "no! I'll take care of it!" the male raised an eyebrow at byeongkwan as he simply smiled.

"it's the least I can do. i caused it so...I'll fix it for you....you should put on some clothes." byeongkwan mumbled the last part as he looked up at the ceiling.

"you'll fix it?"

"I will!" the male hummed.

"alright, name?"

"ah, im sorry, I'm byeongkwan and i live next door."

"seyoon."

"um, I'll come over tomorrow and I'll fix your wall, I promise."

"tomorrow it is then." seyoon nodded.

"okay, bye." byeongkwan waved before taking the quick steps and running into his apartment right next door.