What Happend Last Night??

** 5 weeks later **

Tessa: hey Emi, jake said there is this party tonight at Chad Teppers house, do you wanna go??
All of Team 10 is going.
Emilio: sure if you want.
Jake: yo w'ats popin' guys? Are you going to Chad's party with the rest of team 10??
Tessa: Yes Jake me and Emi have decided to go with you guys.
Jake: wait, wait, wait... when did you start calling Emilio, Emi??
Emilio: Tessa started to call me Emi when i started to call her Tess.
Jake: ohhhhhh i get it now... its like nick names for each other.... like you know how couples have nicknames.... its like that right???
Tessa & Emilio: ya i guess?!
Jake: well i have to go get ready for the party....

Ivan talking to Emilio
Emilio: hey hows it goin with you and Erika????
Ivan: well ima ask her to be my girlfriend tonight.... we have beeon on a total of 8 dates... i think its time...
Emilio: ohhh go Ivan go!!!!!

At the party last night.
Tessa: hey emi lets go het some drinks
Im kind of thirsty
Emilio: okay babe whatever you would like to do.
Tessa: OHH MAN THIS DRINK IS REALLY GOOD.
Emilio:OMG YA SUPER DUPER DELICIOUS
Tessa: babe can we get a room....
Emilio: ya babe then we can have time to ourselves...
Tessa: thats all i ever want at night with you..
Emilio: okay lets go.

Tessa POV
Everything after that was quile blurry to me. I dont remember it much... but all i know is that i am regretting whatever we drank last night... maybe Emilio knows what else happend last night?? I am going to go ask him.

Tessa: hey babe do you remember at all what happened last night?? All i know is that whatever we drank, isnt making me feel too good, i think im gonna, gonna, gonna, throw up
Emilio: OH MY GOSH TESSA ARE YOU OKAY!!! I AM GOING TO GO GET WATER AND TOWELS... you go in the bathroom and stay there till i come back.
Tessa: okay.... im sorry
Emilio: here.. here is your water, you stay here, ill clean up... babe dont be sorry.... its okay....i threw up when i was talking to ivan this morning arround 9:00.

**FLASH BACK**
This morning....
Emilio: hey ivan, whats up??
Ivan: nothing much, how come you woke up so much later than normal.. usually you are up by 7:30 and at the gym by 8?
Emilio: after the party, me and tessa had drinken too much so we got a room.... a few other things happend..... but yanno dude, i dont feel good... i think i am going to throw up.....
Ivan: Emilio🤦, what did you drink last night.??? Ill get water...
Emilio: i drank a lot of beer and wine. Sorry dude...
Ivan: nah its fine it happens.
** FLASHBACK OVER**
Tessa: so um Emilio can you tell me what happend last night...??
Emilio: well when we got to the room we kept licking each other and kissing, we thought we should stop but we never did.. we did something amazing last night but its not that great if something bad happens from the good thing we did..
Tessa: did we....?
Emilio: ya but i swear that there was protection.... after we headed to the team ten house.... you were super tired.... i carried you in bridal style like our first date..... i put you down on your bed and you didnt want me to leave so i slept with you.... you kept saying "dont leave, dont leave, you must stay here"..... im sorry
Tessa: no im sorry... and its okay and thanks for telling me... i am supper happy of what we did last night.... we have wanted to for a long time
Emilio: ya but it wasnt right.... dont be sorry..... i have to go see how Ivan is doing...
Tessa: okay thanks for helping
Emilio: ya no problem i will help you whenever you want me to..
Tessa: thank you so much. Bye babe love you.... i would kiss you but yanno...
Emilio: no no its fine.

Emilio POV 
We slowly moved our lips closer and closer and closer together until i felt her lips smashing against mine... we were rudly intueuped by Ivan walking in to Tessa's room to look for me..
Ivan: whoops, sorry guys i will come back..
Emilio: nah nah its fine. I was just about to go see you anyway bye tessa.

As i gave her one last good bye kiss.

Ivan: so wanna talk about last night??
Emilio: yeah, you first my story is probably pretty bad...
Ivan: okay, so last night me and Erika hung out.... alot..... we hung out like i wanted to.... before team ten walked inside i asked Erika to stay behind so we could talk... i asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend.... she said yes.... we walked inside kissing.... we couldnt see anyone from team 10 so we went into a corner away from everything and made out... after the party and after drinks we went and did something good.... it was great but it could have turned out bad without protection..
Emilio: well mine is simmilar to that..... me and tessa wanted some drinks... we went to go get some.... we had alot.... we didnt realise that we had so many.... we went into a spare room.... all i felt were her lips against mine... after we went to a hotel room and did something good.... but then again bad if it doesnt go right.... arround 1 or 2 in the morning we went to the team 10 house.. she fell asleep in the uber so i carried her upstairs. When we got upstairs she asked me to stay with her.... thats it...
Ivan: wow.. look at us go.... we both have beautiful woman who care about us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed. I will be making an instagram acc for any questions and suggestions about this book.. Dont mind any mistakes and i will fix em soon... im sorry for posting late. I had writtem my story then it got deleted. But i was able to restore it.... thanks for reading my book and stay tuned for the next chapter