36- Pretty little liars

Dan's POV
It was time for the main stage performance. It was going to be a q & a style show where fans would ask as many questions as they pleased. I've always loved meet ups and shows like these. I've been doing YouTube for over 20 years now and i will always feel the buzz as you walk on stage. It's magical.
-
Phil and I had said goodbye to our wives and kids and We were about to be called on to the stage. I could hear the fans cheering and screaming very loudly. Phil and I were nervously waiting backstage as we were getting hooked up to microphones and speakers whilst James was walking around in circles trying to get ahold of Erin on his phone.

"Ugh!" He screamed and shoved his phone in his pocket. "Where is she!?"

Phil looked at me as if he knew I knew something he didn't.

"Erin's gone to meet her brother Eric. You can't tell James though" I whispered to Phil.

"Have her parents had another baby?" Phil asked quietly, getting excited.

"No, she's got another brother, a biological one, he's 5 years older then her" I explained.

"Oh cool" Phil nodded. "Shame she had to miss this"

I replied with a quick nod as I could see James walking towards us.

"Do you know where Erin is?" He asked us both, his face filled with worry.

"She went home" I told him.

"She went for a swim" Phil stated. At exactly the same time. I turned to Phil and gave him a "what on Earth Phil!' Look. A look I give him quite often.

"Huh?" James replied confused.

"She went for a swim" I then told him. But Phil being Phil replied with 'she went home' at the exact same time. James looked very confused.

"She went for a swim and then she went home" I slowly explained to James, lying through my teeth and using hand gestures to try and persuade him to take the truth.

"Why would she want to go for a swim?" He groaned. "We've got a show to do"

"Well she is The Little Mermaid" Phil laughed. He pointed a finger to the sky, proud he could make a pun on the name of Erin's YouTube channel.

"It's not time for puns phil!" James screeched.

"Look she felt sick and I suggested she should go for a swim and then go rest at home" I told James as I scratched my neck. Nothing can crack this guy.

"How are the fans going to react when E's not there!" James questioned us, pointing to the crowd and raising his voice a little.

"Just tell them she's gone home sick" I reassured him.

James nodded and before you knew it we were being called onto the stage. The crowd was roaring as loud as lions and their cheering and chanting was going pounding in my ears like a drum. The atmosphere was phenomenal, I wish Erin was here to see it but I'm glad she got to do what she needed to do.

Erin's POV
Thanks to Dan, my mood was picked up and I had rushed to the nearest train station and boarded a train to get to Eric. As I hopped on, I plugged in my headphones and pressed my forehead against the window as the busy yet dirty London sped past me.

I looked down at my phone and saw that Dan had texted me:

Daniel Howell🖤🗝
About to go onto stage, James is worried sick though. Don't worry about him and I hope you get to your brother okay. Love Dan x

I smiled at Dan's message. Dan is literally like a big brother to me, always looking out for me.He and Eric are going to get on well if they meet for sure. However I felt guilty about leaving James and not telling him.