~Chapter2~

◐The beginning◑

     The party had started and I had woken up from my nap. After all that commotion I had dosen off. I went downstairs to the party room and saw that it was full and everyone was having a great time. I looked over in the corner and saw Monei sitting there alone.  I looked around and saw my brother grinding on a girl, laughing, and having a good time. I walked over to Monei and whispered in his ear to come with me. He followed me to my room and I locked the door. I took off my shirt  and shorts and kissed him he threw me on the bed and got on top of me kissing me from head to pussy.  I was willing to let him have me any way he liked. His dick was so big and his tongue was so long. I loved the way he ate my pussy. He went deep inside me with his tongue and grabbed my tits as he did it. I was feeling so good and I knew this was exactly what i needed. I had been horny all day after our kiss earlier and I could tell he was too. He pushed his dick inside and I screamed and scratched his back. He picked me up and fucked me while I was in the air.  He threw me against the wall and pushed all 10inches in my pussy at full force.  I scratched and moaned and screamed "GIVE ME MORE! " He threw me down and fucked my ass as if he was never going to see me again.  I was enjoying it all too. I got on top and rode him until he came all over me. We hopped in the shower and went downstairs to join the party. Every one was still enjoying themselves,  eating, drinking, and dancing.  Monei leaned over and said "I see noone missed us."  I laughed and said "Yea cuz they're too busy trying to get them some to take home." He laughed and said "I bet you right,  but uh you know you my girl now  right?" I blushed and said "I do now ".  Not knowing what I was in for and it was only the beginning.