he's so cute...

Y/N Pov*

You wake to Justin's head back. He looks so uncomfortable so you get up and pick him up and put him on the bed. He actually isn't that heavy than you thought he would be.

*couple hours later your still on your phone but he suddenly wakes up in a panic

You- what happen. Justin are you okay?
Justin-what?.. Um.. Yeah I'm okay
You- you know its okay to tell me stuff right?
Justin-yeah.. No. I'm fine
You- well I mean... Alright I guess
*Justin gets up and walks over to you and sits down in your lap then he asked something you wasn't expecting.
Justin-your a trans dude aren't you?
You-what!?
Justin- your trans right.
You- um well yeah
Justin- cool! Just don't want to say something to hurt you or anything so if I say anything in the wrong just correct me.
You-well alright lol. Got it...

* you go down stairs and get something to snack on after the movie and you see Danny down there.

Danny- hey Y/N!
You- hey Danny what's up?
Danny- ummm... Can I talk to you?
You- well I mean yeah
Danny- I like you... You seem really sweet and well your super cute. I know you might not be gay but... Well just wanted to tell you.
You- um... Danny I don't wanna be mean but me and you're brother are kinda like... Well you know. We like each other.
Danny- What the fuck! I just told you how I felt and you... You and my brother are fucking!?
You- no... We aren't fucking. We are just trying to become more than friends I mean cmon its only been a day.

*Danny storms off into Justin's room and...