'its true'

'Lmao you're ugly'

'You're making my screen crack'

'Cole you can do better'

'tf is that cole's girlfriend?!'

'slut'

'she looks like a bitch'

As i scroll through the comment section, i can't read it anymore. It's getting worse. I don't want to tell Cole because i know how much he loves his fans. I looked in the mirror, all i see is an insecure girl...

'ugly'

'fat'

'slut'

And so much more. It's true. I'm all of that.

Suddenly, i hear our bedroom door open.

"Y/N? Where are you babe? I'm home!" Cole shouted.

"Just a second!" Y/N said quickly.

Y/N didn't know that she left her phone open. Cole saw her phone and looked at it.

'Omg y/n looks like a slut ew'

'Poor Cole, her gf is probably cheating'

'Lol she's fake af'

He can't believe what he's seeing. All the hate is too much.

The bathroom door opened, and Cole showed the phone to her.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Cole asked sadly.

"Um... uh..." Y/N shuttered. "I don't know..." A tear fell down on her face.

"Oh baby" Cole hugged her tightly. "Don't listen to them, you're beautiful, kind, sweet, smart, and all the good things in this world, you deserve so much and please baby... i love you so so much" Cole said wholeheartedly.

By now, there's more tears on her face, not because she's sad about the hate, but because of cole's loving words.

"I love you too Cole... so so much"

♡♡♡♡
A/N
i'm back!!!!! i'm sorry for the slow updates😭 Also, i'm very sorry because right now, i think i should end the requesting of personal imagines because only one person asked :(( I'm very sorry! but maybe someday i'll do it again😊