Chapter 06 - A Kiss to Trouble

~ * ~ * ~ ♡ ~ * ~ * ~

 ~Josh's Point of View~

It’s been a week and a half since she’d started to avoid me.

Well, she has the right to. I gave her the wrong impression. I did want to go with her at the library. I know I’ve been hitting on her a lot, but that's just who I am.

But the fact that she caught me making out inside the janitor’s closet with a girl I barely knew—a girl like Kiara—was just plain embarrassing. I don’t even know why I'm embarrassed. I used to always make-out with some random chick at some random place. That’s just me.

Maybe it's the fact that it’s my first day in school and I assumed that she's first friend I have. What I did feels so wrong, even if it’s really not though.

I'm not doing anything wrong, am I?

I mean, Rickie's not even close to being my friend. We were obligated to be together. We were a pair for some assignment, nothing more.

So why do I feel so guilty now?

It’s not my fault that she walked into us doing something she didn’t like. We didn't actually invite her to join—even if that stuff would be way hotter.

I'm annoyed with this chick Kiara though. I mean, it's whatever her sorcery's fault I got into this shit. Her moaning is just too damn loud, she just can't hold herself together. And making out in that closet wasn't really my idea in the first place.

What actually happened that day was that Kiara went out of the bathroom where Rickie is in, smiled too provocatively at me, and the next thing I knew was we were in the closet. I didn’t even know what had come into my wits. But I think that it's my man instincts who gave orders to my body. I completely forgot about Rickie and just went for Kiara’s ass.

And when the intensity of the make-out session died down, I just found out that it was because of the closet got super bright from the fluorescent lighting of the corridor, with Rickie's hand on the doorknob.

Then she just yelled at me and ran off.

It’s so ridiculous. She’s not my girlfriend so why bother?

But she’s still the prettiest girl I’ve met so far and to tell you the truth, I do want to go in her pants. I’ve never been motivated like this ever before. I feel like Rickie’s the perfect challenge for me. She’s the only girl I’ve met who had a stubborn personality. Every girl I flirt with gives in without hesitation. So I feel like Rickie’s someone new and just plain fun to have her as a challenge.

So like I said, she’d been avoiding me while this Kiara girl kept on clinging on me. At the span of few days, I’ve met the whole cheer squad and the football team. She insists me to join the football team but I really didn’t bother. Like I said, I don’t want to be in the popular crowd. It’s just this stupid Kiara chasing me and prying me to go here and there.

“Let’s go to the diner downtown,” Kiara said as we walked through the parking lot. She’d been insisting for me to go with her to school and back. Her blue convertible Mustang is always perched up in the morning in our driveway. Aunt Kris thought that she was my girlfriend. Well, Kiara’s pretty and all, but I don’t really like her because she’s just too clingy and shallow.

“Uh, I have plans today,” I murmured as I shifted my weight to my other foot. We were standing before her car.

“Tomorrow’s the Halloween party at my place. I want to find you a hot outfit after eating because you’re my date!” I told you she was shallow. I don’t go to these parties, I am dragged into them.