Falling from the sky

Where are you Martin? Chris hung from the lighthouse and there had been no contact with either the Italian guy or Martin . He needed coordinates to execute the plan successfully.
"I am hung at a tower and those morons must be boozing and gambling", I will personally strangle you Martin, Chris anguished.
He checked his phone again, the software was showing the location on the map but he needed exact coordinates. His phone rang once again and the Italian guy was back on the call. "We were on the table and as informed Romero showed up", Italian guy told Chris. "That's a great news, what are the odds for Martin to get Romero on the table".
He was already on the table with Romero, Italian guy responded. As Chris was informed he got excited and asked the Italian guy to be vigilant.
"This was the only chance to get the password from Romero. Get the password and open the safe , don't get caught in the process. He will definitely go to his room", Chris told.
Chris leaned back and came out of harness to climb back up the window and waited for Martin and the Italian guy's update. 
It was a matter of time, he heard propeller engine's sound near by. He looked out of the window and saw a moving light in the sky.. Is that a shooting star? Or is the sky falling ? May be its a plane's sound , oh damn! its definitely a plane, he made sudden noises out of adrenaline rush, crap what a sight. He couldn't figure out what was happening in the plane, it's engine was at full throttles but it was circling and it was swaying in the air. The plane came down crashed at sea shore right in front of his eyes about 400 yards away.

"Oh man! That's nasty" Chris said. He unwantedly had left the tower where he was waiting for his team to give him the coordinates and ran towards the crash site.