Chapter 1

In Seoul High School, there are two boys and two girls that are talking to each other in the hallway without knowing that they're walking towards each other from different directions. They are in their own worlds.

"Yesung-ah, what are you doing today after school?" Ryeowook asked.

"Hmm... I'm gonna go to my part time job until 6 pm. Then, I'm free. Wae?"

"I want to ask you to come over to my house. I'm gonna cook for our dinner. Would you like to join my dongsaeng and I?"

"Okay. I will come right after my shift ended. I can't wait to see your dongsaeng," Yesung grinned.

"Yah~ If you dare to flirt with my dongsaeng, I'll kill you." Ryeowook gives death glare to Yesung.

"Woah~ Arasso. I'm just joking, okay. I just think her as my dongsaeng, not more than that. Just chill, chingu-yah." Yesung chuckles and tap Ryeowook's shoulder even though he kinda afraid of the words.

"Okay. Then, see you after your shift ended at my house. If you want, you can sleep at my house and we can do our homework together." Ryeowook smiled.

"You always think about homework. Can you sometimes think about games like other boys do?" Yesung rolled his eyes.

"Haha... That's the only thing that I can think beside my dongsaeng and my part time job." After he finishes his words, the bell rang.

"Come, let's go to the class. Lunch was ended." Ryeowook dragged Yesung to the class.

"Urgh... You're so nerd." Yesung said while being dragged and Ryeowook just chuckles.

On the other side, Hyejin and Jiyoon also walked to their class.

"Palli, Jiyoon-ah. We're gonna late to the class if you walked like a duck," Hyejin shout while dragged her best friend to the class.

"Yah... I'm trying to walk faster, okay. But I'm too full until I can throw up if I run now." Jiyoon said out loud.

"Who asked you to eat so much? If we're late we gonna have to stand outside the class for 10 minutes. I don't want that happened. It will be embarrassed if someone passing by the class." Hyejin blabbering.

"Arasso. I will run now so that you can't stop nagging."

They both run towards their class and they just lucky because the teacher has not yet entered the class. They feel relieved and sit down at their chair to let out their tiredness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, how the first chapter? yeah, yeah. i know its boring. but i hope u guys can stay and give some comments maybe. thanks :)