Chapter 3

On Hyejin's birthday

"Hyejin-ah!! Yah~ Lee Hyejin!!" Eunji shout from distance when she saw her best friend at the hallway to the classroom. The students who are there turn to find out who was shouting and then turn back to what they're doing after they know who the person was.

"Yah~ Why are you shouting? It's embarrassing, you know." Hyejin hit Eunji's arm when she came to her.

"Ouch! It's just suddenly came to me when I saw you." Eunji said while rubbing her arm that was hit by Hyejin.

"Oh! I almost forgot what I want to say to you." Eunji suddenly said when between them was silenced.

"What is it?" Hyejin is curious.

"Erm... Erm.."

"Yah~ Pallli... I can't wait." Hyejin get angry. Eunji smiled evilly and staring her best friend for a little while. Then she gave up.

"Arasso. I can't stand to see your curious and angry face." Suddenly Eunji hug Hyejin without warning and it makes Hyejin shocked.

"Lee Hyejin, saengil chukahaeyo!!!" She said loudly.

"Omo! I thought you forgot my birthday. Gomawo, Eunji-ah." Hyejin hug Eunji and kiss her cheek.

"Eww~" Eunji rub her cheek that was kissed by Hyejin. "I hate you!"

"No. I know you love me." Hyejin smiled and winked to Eunji. Then, she went to their classroom and Eunji followed her while mumbling about the kissed that she just got.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyejin-ah! Don't forget about tonight. I'll pick you at 8 pm. Dress nicely," Eunji said to Hyejin.

"Thanks for remind me. But can I know where are we going?"

"No. If I tell you, then it will not be a surprise anymore. Just wait till later. Okay. I'm have to go first. See you later, babe."

Then Eunji went to other direction from Hyejin. Hyejin looked her watch.

'It's only 5 pm. I have 2 more hours before I have to get ready for tonight. What should I do and where should I go?'

"Let's go to the nearest park then. I can chill out there for an hour." Hyejin said to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyejin go to the convenience store first to get something to eat. Hyejin grab two triangle kimbab different flavors, one ramyeon and one bottle of water and soda each. Then she went to the counter to pay. The cashier is a boy.

'This guy is cute when he smiled. He looks familiar though.'

"It's 8,960 won. Miss. Miss." The cashier said. [I don't know if the price is correct. I'm just assuming. (>_<") ]

"Oh~ Sorry. Here," Hyejin gives the cashier a note of 10,000 won.

'Omo! It's so embarrassing. Why did I check him out? I must get out of here as fast as possible. Please give me the change back faster. I can die from embarrassing if he's so slow.'

"Here's the change, miss. Thank you. Please come again." The cashier said and smile.

"Thank you." Hyejin take the change and walk faster to the outside. She sits at the table that provided outside that store. She just eats there while checked the surrounding. There are many people here today. Some of them were just chilling out just like her. There also couples that was dating at the park. She can see that because the store is in front of the park. She was immersed with the surrounding until she checked her watch.

"Omo! It's already 6.40pm. I need to go home now or else I won't make it before Eunji come." Hyejin pack her things into her backpack and run to the bus stop. Luckily her bus arrived at the time she was there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyejin looked at the clock in her room. It's already 7.55pm. I feel relieve because I can make it. If not, Eunji will kill me if she sees that I'm not ready yet.

She standing in front of the mirror and looked at herself. She just wonders where her best friend wanted to take her in this kind of outfit. She feels uncomfortable but she wears it because of her best friend. Then, she heard sound of a car honking in front of the house. She knows that Eunji has arrived and she just grab her purse and phone.

"Hyejin-ah, you look so beautiful, girl." Eunji exclaimed when Hyejin just insert the taxi.

"Thank you. You look beautiful too."

"Miss, where are we wanted to go?" The taxi driver asked.

"Oh sorry. Ahjussi, can you take us to the place that I said before?" He nodded and drive to the place.

After like 15 minutes, the taxi has stop. It was stop in front of the club. They both get off the taxi. Eunji was walk ahead while Hyejin was standing there unbelievable. After seconds, Eunji noticed that her best friend was not beside her.

"Hyejin-ah, why just standing here? Let's go inside the club. Today is your birthday and tomorrow we don't have school. We can party all night long." Eunji said while walking back to Hyejin.

"Eunji-ah, we're not allowed to get into the club. We are a minor. We will get caught by the guards at the entrance." Hyejin hesitated.

"Don't worry. I know what to do, girl. I already planned all this," Eunji winked to Hyejin.

"Ugh.. I'm not sure about that. I think I'm not going inside. I'm not comfortable. You can just go by yourself. I want to go home."

"No, you can't go home. Let's go inside first. Don't worry. I will be by your side all the time. I promise." Eunji hands up as she promised her best friend. Then, she dragged Hyejin to the entrance.

"Min Woo oppa!!" Eunji shout to the man at the entrance.

"Oh Eunji-ah. You're here. Is this your friend that you talked about?" he asked. She just nodded. "Okay let's go inside. They are with me." He talked to the guards and the three of them get into the club together.

In the club, the music is loud and thumping. People just crazily dancing follow the rhythm and beat of the music played by the DJ. There are also women and men grinding each other while dancing. The smells of sweat mixed with alcohol and perfume already make Hyejin uncomfortable and like she wants to throw up. She just follows Eunji and Min Woo to the bar.

"Girls, what do you want to drink?" Min Woo asked them loudly because the music is loud.

"I want something that non-alcoholic." Hyejin yelled back. Eunji just nodded as she wants the same. Min Woo placed order to the bartender. After a while, the drinks came and they just sit there and drink.

"Girls, I think I should get going. See you later, Eunji. Oh by the way, happy birthday to you, Hyejin. Okay. Have fun, girls." Then, Min Woo disappeared in the crowd.

"Okay. Who is that guy? How did you know him? I never heard his name before." Hyejin asked Eunji.

"Hahaha. You're so curious, girl. Okay. Actually, he is my senior in the sports club and he already graduated. That's why I asked him to make it easier to get into this club."

"Okay. I believe you." Hyejin just let it go. They just drink and chatted. And after a while...

"Hyejin-ah, do you see the guy in black shirt that was looking here? He's so hot and makes me drooling. I think I want ask him to dance with me. Annyeong, Hyejin-ah." After that, Eunji left Hyejin all alone in the club.

Oh great. She said she will always be by my side. But now, she left me all alone here. What I'm gonna do here alone? I guess I should just finish my drink and go home.

"Hey, gorgeous..."

------------------------

It's really been a long time for me to update this book. I just don't have time to write at all. Currently struggling to live in this world without goals and dreams. Really need to create a goal or dream, so that i can live in this world without difficulty. You guys can give me ideas for that one. Thanks a lot for being here. *smile*