Trial by tri-armed triathalon

Chris has us hancuffed together i wake up to owens snoring then we all hear a helicopter and we walk outside me still in my underwear haha.

I change and walk out with a beanie and i hold Duncans hand.

Duncan says he has no freinds in the confessional but i shrug it off cause im his gf we have to eat together though.

Im hancuffed to Duncan and im the feeder Duncans the eater duncan starts to gag from eating heather cheats and ugh we loose.

Lashawna and duncan fight and i sigh then we go to the canoo and paddle duncan fights with me for the front and i get mad letting him steer.

"Ya know what duncan were threw" i yell and duncan stops yelling and he sighs looking upset.

"Sorry this challenge is changing me" he says "its fine i didn't mean what i said".

Duncan gives me a piggy back ride for the challenge and i scream laughing cause he runs with me on his back.

We run into wolly beavers then run away loosing.

The last challenge we have to make a totem pole in the way they were voted out.

Owen grabs the wimp key cause heather makes him mad but we win.

*campfire*

"The person leaving the island cant come back and will have to walk on the doc of shame the marshmallows go to Lashawna, next duncan, kris, heather, owen and gwen sorry geoff.

*next day*

Chris's pov

At the place the loosers go sadie was bit in the butt under water.

Izzy bit her wich is funny.

Bridget and geoff are making out.

Lindsay got with tyler gag.

Courtney found out harold put more than one vote in the box to vote her off.

I guess noah kissed cody.

Trent misses gwen.

Izzy pees in the pool.

Thats all bye.

*next day*

Your pov

I love how in the beginning duncan woke up from that monster nap and made them win haha i love that guy

Sadly Lashawna was kicked off but yeah (the last chapter will be of the dodge ball game)

I cuddle next to duncan as he carvs a stick.

Me and duncan go inside but we wake up on a floating cabin we all fall into the water we see a shark so we swim to the cabin.

We finnaly get to land.

I lay with duncan

Then we plan to make a raft though me and him go together after they decide everyone for themselves gwen me and duncan made an alliance.

Duncan and gwen fight with each other duncan gets taken by a huge bird and im left alone.

Then i find them when the bird drops Tham we stay up at the tree house.

We play eye spy we agree to confess out sins

I confess mine and duncan confesses his.

Duncan and me look like were from scream or a rock band then we find chris and chef.