Chapter 1

A/N at bottom. Also I couldn't come up with a better high school name. ~Kurativ
--------------
Belle's P.O.V
I am a senior at Connor High. People thought I had a pretty normal life. I guess I do, the only thing they just don't know is my ability. I didn't find out about it until I was 10 or around that time. My ability was that my mood shows on my eyes. The reason people think I have a normal life is that I hide it. I keep it a certain color all day.

At first it was hard to make it stay that color. When I was a kid, I was a way more emotional. I've been trying to keep it hidden. You know what they say, practice makes perfect. I'm not saying I don't experience feelings; I do, I'm not a robot. Since it was harder to keep it a nice, bright color, I chose a simple brown. People still say I have a pretty color, but I don't think so.

The only time I've slipped up was when I was in 6th Grade. That was when bullying was terrible. Long story short, they made me break down and my eyes shown a dark shade of blue. They freaked out, called me a psycho, and ran. Never bullied me since. I guess that's one way to get rid of bullies, huh?

It was pretty easy to make friends, everyone seemed nice. I only have two best friends though, but I don't mind. They're both guys, one goes by Static and the other's Dan. I only told them about my secret, and they were amazed by it. They didn't call me a psycho or freak like the other kids did.

I barely had any rough days. Everything in my life seems to go smoothly. Sometimes, though, I wish something different would happen once in a while. It would be really boring and slow if I didn't have my ability and friends to spice things up. Nobody really wants that. Even I don't, I already think that the life I have is boring sometimes!

I am always prepared for everything. Usually because things go in a routine in my life.

Go to school.

Meet up with friends.

Do homework.

Play games if I have the time.

Hang out with friends.

Never have I ever, been prepared for this one event that came bursting into my life.
--------------
This ones shorter than my regular chapters, but it's okay with me since it just basically describes Belle's side of her life. The next few chapters will actually be a story. Hope you liked it though! I think it'll be okay, since I don't really 'proofread' my stories. ~Kurativ