Chapter 38

Rose's POV

Two weeks since Chris stopped by. Two weeks since I told Chris off. Two weeks since CC moved out of the room we were sharing with AJ, and Ashley. Two weeks since Drew arrived. Two weeks since It has only been me and Ashley sharing a room. Two weeks since Chris has been calling and texting nonstop and yet I don't answer or read the messages, and I delete everything from him. Two weeks since Andy, Juliet, CC, and Ashley have been helping me get back on my feet and with AJ.

Chris. I don't know what else to do about him. I thought it was going to go somewhere. But he proved me wrong when he doesn't check his phone while he was locked away working on his lyrics. How did I know that? That's what CC has told me. A small part of me still loves him. Sighing and shaking those thoughts away I glanced at the clock and noticed that it was 6am.

I sighed and rolled over and faced the bed that Ash was asleep on. I just watched him. How could he feel about me the way he did. He's a player. A ladies man. A guy who could have any one he wants with a snap of his fingers. And yet  he has been here helping me and waiting for me to give him a chance. He's always been there. He's been there ever since Jason died. He's been there for CC.

I got up and walked out of the room and slowly walked into the room that CC and AJ were sharing and quietly shook CC awake.

"CC, wake up. Come on. CC. Wake up," I quietly yelled.

"What!! Rose do you know what time it is?" said CC.

"I need to talk to you, Drew and Andy about something important. But I don't want AJ or Ash knowing about it. So please." I told him.

Cc sighed and got up and said, "You go wake Andy up, since Juliet is at her parents."

I nodded and CC got up as I left to and wake up Andy. I walk to his bedroom and knock on the door. When he opened the door and saw me standing there he looked at me and said, "Rose, what's wrong?"

I smiled and said, "Its nothing, but I wanted to talk to you, Drew, and CC about something. I just don't want AJ to know and it has to do with Ash and Chris and also what happened to me. Andy I'm at a lost and I  need some help."

Andy hugged me and said, "Don't worry, you'll get through this. You have us. And I'm glad that you want to talk about this with out Purdy and AJ around. Come on, lets head down to the music room."

We walked down to the music room and everyone one was their that need to be their. Drew looked tired as hell. But I'm glade he agreed to this. I sighed and we all sat down. I looked at everyone and said, "Two weeks ago Chris said something that I was never aware of, and that was that Ashley has some feelings for me. Why am I learning about this just now? The only two out of you three who would hide this fact from me would be CC and Drew, but Andy why didn't you every try and tell me?"

Everyone was shocked by the look on their faces where I started this conversation.

"Rose, listen to what I have to say okay. I knew for a while Ash had feelings for you, but CC and Drew didn't want anything to happen to you. When you got with Chris I noticed a change in Ash, he didn't go out as much, he didn't drink as much, when we had AJ over for a nights, he didn't drink, get got ride of anything that was normally in his bunk. But kept what you gave him for his birthday. I asked him one night when it was just us. He told me he was in love with you but CC and Drew told him to stay away because you were unstable when he first fell for you. When he was going to ask you out, it was too late because Chris already asked you. Ash drank and drank and CC asked him what happened and he told him that he saw you and Chris kissing. I know I should have told you, Rose, but I agreed with CC when I first saw you that you ready to be with someone just yet."

I knew he was right. I looked at CC and said, "You could have told me. I would have waited and stayed friends with him until I felt ready. CC what I have done. What do I do now? I have one guy I went out with and I broke up with him and he won't leave me alone and I find out I have a player who has slowly cleaned up and wants to try and be with me for me knowing everything that could go wrong and knowing everything about me and still wants to be with me. Drew  what would Jason say about this?"

Drew hugged me and said, "Jason would agree with what CC said about the past you not dating this guy who knows about what could and can happen. Who knows what has happen. Who has been their for you. He would be pissed about this guy who won't leave you alone. But he would also say it has only been two weeks since everything has happen. Let everything calm down. Then decided for yourself on what you want to do. In the mean time get to know the guy who has been their with CC and Andy. And if you two decided to be boyfriend and girlfriend then you two need to talk it out."

I sighed and CC said, "Rose, I was wrong to stop Ash from asking you out. But I was trying to protect you both as well as AJ. I'm sorry if I had hurt you. But I didn't want to see you hurting like you are now."

I smiled and said, "I know CC. And I can't  blame you CC. I was complete mess back then wasn't I. Anyways if a month later Ash and I did get together  you guys wouldn't hate me or him?"

"No." All three of them said.

"What if we break up?" I asked them.

"Depends on what he does," said CC.

The other two agree with him. I sighed and knew I wouldn't get anywhere with them.

"Well I'm going back to bed night," I said.  

A/N: Well there is chapter 38. I hope you all liked it. I have chapter 39 written so now I got to write more chapters. Well until next time.