The next morning, I was woken by my twitter notifications going mad, Matt had tweeted "spending the day with the boys and @_laurenwaters_ " with a picture of him and Aaron in the car.
I had gained thousands of followers and dm's of fans asking who I was etc.
This was crazy.

I gave Cam a call and he said "congratulations on 4K followers!" And laughed.
"Thank you very much, what time are you coming?"
"Whenever you want us there..." he said.
I looked at the clock and it was 12pm so I said, "come around one?"
"Perfect" cam replied, "see you soon".

I had 1 hour so I quickly took a shower, got ready and tidied up downstairs. Before I knew it there was a knock on the door and 9 boys stood there.
I felt like one of them, I felt like one of the boys.

Honestly, it was a really good day, we watched a few movies, chatted and actually filmed a video together called "the 10th magcon member" (obviously joking).
Later on at night, we started drinking; we had wine, beer, vodka and alcopops.

Around 9pm we were all rather drunk, chatting shit, laughing, joking, snap chatting. And then Jack G pulled me into the kitchen.

"You and Cam went out yesterday?" He said firmly.
"Yeh we did, why?" I was slightly confused as to why he sounded angry.
"Did he say anything about me?" Jack questioned.
"No, there was no mention of you! What's going on?"
He huffed and said, "good, I told the boys I thought you was hot and then you went out with Cam I just had a bad feeling about it".
It seemed pretty silly to me to be honest, but I was flattered he thought I was hot, it was hard to believe, I just laughed it off and said "come on let's go in here you silly beggar".
Nash came in and started laughing, "your accent is amazing" he said.

I was originally from Manchester in the UK and moved to the states 3 years ago with my mum, for her boyfriend, so my accent was much different to the boys.

****A few months later****

2 months had passed and me and the boys spend a lot of time together, I even travelled to New York with them for an event with was amazing.
We mainly spend time all together but me and Cam had also spent some time alone again.
Except from that moment in the car nothing special had happened between us and I thought it never would...

-----------
This chapter was rather short but I didn't want to make it a clichè party where 2 people hook up and become boyfriend and girlfriend.
I just wanted to keep it short and simple.
And maybe build a bit of tension....