{1} Rewritten

I had the opportunity to go out for one night, to stay up all night and watch movies with my best friends.

 That was all I wanted, I wanted to relax and have fun; but why would we do something so 'boring' when you could go to a high school party.

The beginning of spring break, also known as the best time to throw dumbass parties.

My friends loved going to parties, Zatanna was always the one making moves on strangers and Megan was always the one who was surrounded by the guys.

 Then there was me, I didn't like any of that. I usually spent my weekends in the gym or practicing my archery, but tonight was the night.

"Artemis, you have to wear something that doesn't make you look like a homeless person," Throwing me another dress before I release a loud groan, turning back into the bathroom to change.

"And what do you have against homeless people Megan? Sorry not everyone is as top of the notch like you," I can hear Zatannas laugh as Megan is quiet, probably thinking of a comeback of the sort.

"Says the girl who lives with the wealthiest man in Star City, with an endless closet full of top brand clothes and the hottest brother you could ask for." The last comment made me gag in my mouth, the dress was a deep green that had cut outs in the side. Showing my curves and a slit that showed my boobs like a movie screen.

"I like that one," Zatanna tells me as I take a quick glimpse in the mirror before turning around and running back into the bathroom.

"I'm sorry but I'd like not to look like a complete slut tonight, if that's okay with you guys," Taking off the dress and grabbing a pair of jeans and a light grey crop top, opening the bathroom door once more as I get the thumbs up from both of them.

"Now that you look presentable, we can get going to this party!" Megan squeals as my ears begin ringing from her ugly sound, walking down the stairs to find my Mother and Father sitting on the couch with a glass of wine in both of there hands.

"Okay and we are off, we will be home by one at the latest and yes I won't drink any alcohol tonight being the taxi driver."

"We taught you well," Diana smiles and waves as we walk out of the mansion doors, walking my Zatanna slick black mustang and begging to drive to the party.

"Now remember if something happens to any of us, don't leave the party without anyone of us," Megan reminds us as we all nod in allusion, we walk into the party with the music blasting.

'Mine' by Kanye West blasts throughout the speakers as the stench of sweat and beer fills my nostrils. As soon as we walk in, Zatanna and Megan find there groups leaving me standing in the middle of the dance floor. Catcalls and whistles aim at me like bullets as I take cover in the kitchen as a familiar face comes over.

"Richard, what a surprise that you weren't already on your way to 'score' another girl," A sly grin lingers on my face as Dick chuckles, handing me a sprite as I smile and take it.

"I had a feeling that you would be the taxi driver tonight, being that this is your first party and all."

"If I could I would beat you with this rolling pin right now Dick, now go flirt with Zatanna. She looks extra flirty tonight so you might get a chance to get an extra point of your scoreboard." He lets out an annoyed scoff before grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the kitchen to the second living room where my friends all sit.

"We are playing 'Seven Minutes in Heaven' if you're up for a little fun Artemis." Megan's eyebrows go crazy as I take a seat beside Dick, who is beside Zatanna which is a not a surprise.

"Sure," Megan's eye widens as Zatanna spits out some of her drink, making me cock my head in confusion.

"Wow, you should come to parties more often. We never get to see this side of you at school, your always so boring," Dick tells me as I lift up my hand and give him a swat upside the head, making him wince.

"Moving past that, let's see who goes first." The bottle spins as it lands on the new boy, Wally West I think? He moved to Star City on Thursday and began school Friday, instantly joining the jocks.

"Wally lets see who you have to end up with." Zatanna spins the bottle as it lands on Queen Bitch, Emily Queen, who is not anyway related to me. Switch her name for a bitch and flip them around and bam, you get her real name.

The look she was giving Wally was making me want to throw up a little, I wouldn't be surprised if Wally was Emily's next target for her list.

"Actually, I'd like to pick the blonde instead," Everyone turns to me as I gulp, putting my fear away and throwing him a smirk.

"I'd rather you go with me than Queen Bitch over there, who knows how many STDs she can pass on."

Laughing erupts within the circle as Emily stands up and storms off, making me smile as Wally walks over to me and gives me his hand. Helping me off the ground as we begin walking to the closet, slowly closing the door behind us as his emerald eyes linger on me.

"You're beautiful," He mumbles as it becomes very warm in here all of a sudden, he takes a step closer as I take a step back.

"You know when two people repel off each other, its called attraction," He whispers as I try to hold in my laugh as I quickly become more serious.

"I'm pretty sure to repel and to attract are two opp-" His soft lips stop me from continuing my conversation, electricity sparks throughout my body as I begin to kiss back.

His hands travel through my hair, then down towards my butt as he holds it in his hands. I give him a quick swat before he breaks the kiss, confused as ever.

"I do not give you permission to grope me while we make out, but as long as you know your boundaries.." I pause and lean in towards his ear, "Don't stop."

It was like slow motion, the way our bodies were synced with each other felt amazing. I should have asked what kind of conditioner her used because that shit was hella soft. This boy was doing things to me that I didn't I could do, between the trail of kisses he left on my neck and the moans... I didn't know what kind of satan took over my body.

Three loud knocks on the door stops our sweaty bodies as he moves apart and watches each other, I bend down and grab my shirt and slip it back on before I go to leave but I'm pulled back.

"That was amazing, I don't want to go back out there and forget what had just happened," He asks as I turn around and smile, leaning in and kissing him one last time before we opened the door. Everyone's eyes were wide opened, a blush crept up to my face as Wally grabs my hand and sits down beside me.

"You guys sounded like you had fun," Megan sheepishly asks as everyone leaves the circle until it was just the six of us, while Wally still holds my hand.

"It was good," Wally says to everyone as Zatanna awes making me roll my eyes, we begin talking about school then about dumb shit like Mcdonalds. Before we knew it, I had five minutes to get home.

"Thanks for tonight Artemis, it was amazing," He leans down and pecks my lips, I smile and begin to walk away before he yells my name.

"I didn't get your number."

"That's the point if you want me you have to find me." And just like that, I left the boy who made electricity flow throughout my body and like that, the quest begun to see if he was worthy.