Aftermath

Zelda looks into links stormy blue eyes and asks "do you really remember me?"but instead of saying yes he then runs to Zelda and hugs her tightly Zelda returns the hug with the same amount of force. They both stay like that for a few minutes until they pull away and link says"of course."Zelda looks at link and smiles happily until she sees blood come out of his chest and link then falls to the floor unconscious Zelda then runs up to link and shouts"link are you ok" he doesn't respond she relies that link needs to get to a doctor so she then gets on links horse and rides off to kakariko village.

It took about a hour to get to kakariko village and Zelda was behind link holding the rains and having her arms side to side of link when she gets to kakariko she sees a villager asks where impa was she says that she's at the big house at the end and Zelda hurries there but the guards stop her until,impa comes out of the house she then shouts at the guards to let them past once inside impa says "Zelda dear you are back and what happened to link" "link he passed out from a wound he got will fighting ganon"says Zelda with absolute terror in her eyes and impa sees that "Zelda can I see his injury with the doctor ?"says impa Zelda nods impa  then takes link a way to see the doctor. I love him so so so much and I haven't even told him yet if he dies a won't be able to live with my self Zelda thinks she then starts to cry until impa comes back "he'll be okay it's not too bad if a injury for the doctor." Zelda then picks up impa and hugs her "thank you" said Zelda impa nods he "should be ok within a few hours then you can see him," says impa Zelda nods and impa leaves.

A few hours later
Zelda is standing out side of the doctors place she then goes in and sees link on a bed she then shouts link then. He slowly opens his eyes "Zelda" he says in surprise she then runs to link and then hugs him tightly link hugs her back, I should tell him now Zelda thinks "link there's something that I like to say to you" "ok
" said link "I I i love you ok and I'm doing sorry for being so mean to you when we first met" says Zelda, link then looks at Zelda with shock and says "Zelda I I love you to" and the two then lean forward there eyes closing slightly and turn there head and they then kiss it was so passionate and lovely that Zelda never wanted to pull away but they had to from lack of oxygen Zelda then kicks off her shoes and then gets into bed with link and puts her head on links chest and the last thing that Zelda thinks is as long as link my love is here with me it'll all be all right.

I hope you enjoyed it was my fanfic so it may be bad feel free to comment it or criticise it good bye for now