Chapter One: Lythania

Lythania tossed and turned in her old rickety bed made from old wood, and rough old flour sacks were sewn together by her mother; the bed filled with the soft down feathers of geese and chickens. Her mother Ambrosine, father Daedrec, and little brother Daeven lived in a quite old cabin nestled in the outskirts of the land of Gaelari which was the land of King Aldrec II. Her mother and father were a moon apart in age; her father a handsome age of 24 moons whereas her mother was 25 moons. Her mother looked quite like a Goddess to her. Her mother's skin a nice olive color with long black wavy hair that cascaded down her back in soft waves, her eyes a soft yet piercing brown almost like chocolate. Her mother was around 5'9 with nice sized breasts; with the soft kind looking face her lips a pale pink. Her father, on the other hand, was 6'0 feet tall with average colored skin, blonde hair with green eyes like an open rolling field. Lythania , however, was 5'6 with thick yet straight honey-dew blonde hair that looked like a ray of sunlight, eyes a nice hazel color, with breasts the size of a cantaloupe, skin a mixture of golden olive and pale skin. Her face like a Goddesses perfectly tinted shade of pink lips. Her brother retained his boyish looks brown hair, light green eyes, and wide birthed shoulders full of muscle he was 5'4.

-Okay back to me please, enough about my family for now.-

     As I tossed and turned my dream grew even more real by the second. I was in the field of lush green grass just south of my village looking back on the remains of the village surrounded by flames, the cracks of the flames destroying my home. A few villagers remained crowded around me battered and bruised carrying what little they could salvage. The monster that caused all of this destruction was none other than the said extinct dragons of old. Long since thought to be dead and gone, the dragon burned down the village because it was angered unable to find what it was looking for.

Right before I saw what it was, I was awakened from my slumber by my mother."Darling you need to get up you'll be late for school," said Lythania's mother. I groaned out "Yes mom," got up and went over to the corner of my room to my washing station.

  My washing station consisted of a changing shade, a simple bathtub, and a small table for holding my clothes. I readied the tub with 2 parts boiling water and 1 part cool water from the outside well, I took a bath and made sure to bathe really well since today I would be starting finishing school. I got dressed in my normal school attire of an olive green dress and flat shoes, packed an extra set of clothes of pants, shoes, and a shirt for my magic and fighting classes. My mother made me take them saying they would prepare me for my destiny. I had no idea what she meant by "Destiny" but I quite like the classes the instructors are quite nice. 

  "Lythania!!!!!! Mother said to hurry up!" Screamed Daeven. I screamed back "Alright, I'm coming!" I hurried to gather my bags and out my door, I went quietly closing it behind me.

Not paying attention I walked head first into my brother Daeven. "Ouch!" I yelled as my nose hit his rock hard shoulder short as he may be he had some very muscled shoulders. "You okay big sis? You need to watch where you are going today. Or you might just stab yourself in the hand with your sword during Sword Training at finishing school" Laughed Daeven. I jokingly sneered "Oh whatever baby face." Daeven chuckled and said mockingly " Ouch that hurt my delicate feelings. "

  We both made faces at each other as we made our way to the modest kitchen for breakfast before we headed to school.I thought I was prepared for the day. Little did I know that I was not.

~AUTHORS NOTE~ I am an extremely slow writer, I write whatever comes to my head. I can be quite scatterbrained.