It was back to Hogwarts months later, and Cedrella was eager to rush out of the sight of her parents and finding the compartment where Septimus and her would be sharing their way to school until they had to depart their ways, well more for the night. Lysandra could see how anxious her daughter was to get away from them, but said nothing. She remembers the first day to her last year, ready to just finish her education and be the woman she was taught to be in life to her husband. Arcturus hugged his daughter goodbye, and wondered why Cedrella was so eager to enter the train. Although he did have a superstition on her sudden change of mood from the summer till now, he decided not to let his daughter aboard the train in a sour mood, and moved the thought to the back of his head. His older daughters had tagged along to see their sister go off to Hogwarts for the last time, and could easily spot the red head boy from the windows of the compartment, but just like their father they had decided not to say anything to her. They knew what their mother was capable of if they knew what was the real deal of the behavior of the youngest Black daughter.

"She's excited. Our little girl is all grown up." Lysandra told her husband as they began to walk to the side, ready to go home. As a father, of course Arcturus didn't want his youngest daughter to grow up and move out of the house just yet, just like he did when he was her age. But as a Black, he was more worried that his daughter would be running off with a blood traitor by her side. "Come on, Arcturus. I have a wedding to plan." Sighing and silently wishing his daughters would not grow another year older, he followed his wife home.

...

Septimus was already in the train when Cedrella began looking for him. She knew that spotting him would be easy his red hair giving him away to any witch or wizard looking for the teenager. Although his friends were no longer attending school with him, he felt a small freedom of being able to see the girl of his dreams and spend every second with her without getting in trouble with her family or get constantly teased by any of them. Although they knew for sure that Diggory would not stop himself into teasing him when they hung out on those rare days. Septimus knew that Cedrella and himself would just have to be faster than the housekeeper.

"Ced" She turned around and grinned when Septimus had stood up before wrapping his arms around her. "Everything okay?" He asked, grabbing her hands and looking deep into her eyes. Cedrella just grinned and chuckled as Septimus brought her hands up to his lips. "That is exactly what I love to hear. Come for I have sort of kicked everybody out so we could get the compartment to ourselves." Cedrella shook her head, the grin in her face not leaving but yet playfully hit his shoulder to try and scowl at him. 

"Septimus!"

"I'm just saying. In my total defense... I deserve some time with my lady alone, don't you agree?"

"Septimus Weasley, what am I going to do with you?" Septimus smiled, crookedly, just to make Cedrella almost jello on her legs. He passes his hand through his hair before sitting down.

"I guess you can just join me in this quiet journey instead of getting rid of me." Cedrella sat down, and leaned against her boyfriend who wrapped his arms around her once again, and closed her eyes, happy to be back into the arms that were the ones that began to feel like home. 

Septimus watched her sleep in a very not creepy way. He noticed the small smile on her lips as she rested her head on his chest as he passed his fingers through her long hair. He also noticed the small nail scars she had on her wrist when it happened in their fifth year. It was the little things he started to notice, when he remembered his father telling him to never stop himself from noticing it all. As a Weasley, love, comfort and loyalty ran through their veins. It was why they were labelled the way they were from families that were just like his. Septimus leaned in to kiss the top of her head, when there was a knock on the door bringing him to look up. Abraxas Malfoy stared at Septimus with the same look that Cedrella's parents have looked at him before. Shaking her softly but not breaking eye contact Cedrella stirred from her small nap and yawned. 

"What happened? Are we here?" Septimus shook his head and slightly pointed to the blonde hair boy looking right through the window. "Malfoy." 

"He saw us, didn't he?" Nodding, Cedrella let out a groan and reached on top of her to grab her school robes in a bunch. "Change. We're close. I'll see whats going on with him." Giving him a quick kiss on his  cheek, Cedrella walked out the compartment, sliding the door shut and looking straight into the grey eyes. "You do know it's very rude to stare."

"And you do know that what I just saw can disown you from your own family." Cedrella reached for her wand, the tip touching the temple of the boy in front of her. 

"Your words are just empty threats. You would never tell my family about what you saw." Abraxas laughs and pushes her wand away from his skin. 

"You keep thinking that, Black. You never know what I'm truly capable of doing. Especially when it involved that Weasley boy."

"You are no greater than he is." 

"You sure are washed, aren't you Cedrella? Is everything just hearts and giggles now?" Cedrella didn't reply, but stuck between her throat, she was ready to hex Abraxas to the other side of the train. Instead she took a deep breath and smiled. 

"What do you really need, Abraxas?" without saying another word, he smiles and walks the other way. Cedrella knew what he was doing, and why he had even cared to check on her. Her sisters had something to do with it, and nothing made Cedrella more furious than her sisters sticking up their noses up in her life, where they did not even want to be part of.