Music to my Ears

Yoongi's P.O.V
Seeing this type of Y/N, was turning me on. Only if she knew that I love her and that I want to make her mine and ONLY MINE. Tonight is going to be a long night of composing and I can already tell that this is going to be the best song.

Y/N's P.O.V
I feel him lifting me up on the counter while giving me slow and romantic kisses around my neck. I don't know why he is being this sweet with me when he was treating me like shit earlier. I leave out small moans, as I feel him touching my thighs. I love this so much. I could feel his bulge getting bigger as he touches me. "I want you to take good notes on how you are feeling babygirl" he whispered at my ear. "Mmmmm okay boss" I said. He starts to take of my shirt as he's sucking on my neck. Then he slowly takes off my jeans. I tried covering my whole body but it was useless as I didn't want him to see my scars. "Please don't cover your body, you are just perfect the way you are" he said. His words are making my heart skip a beat. He pulls me closer and gives me a passionate kiss. He breaks the kiss, and I start to unbutton his shirt as i notice his abs and his v line. God he is so beautiful. "Like what you see baby" he smirked.

I gulped as I take a good look at his bulge

I gulped as I take a good look at his bulge. "Baby I know that you want it, go on a take a look" he said. I slowly unbuckle his pants and drop them down. I was about to touch him when he suddenly lifts me up and throws me at the couch and hovers above me. I feel his member right through my thighs. He slowly snaps my bra off and starts to massage my boobs. "Ahhhhh yoongi-iii" I moaned. "Moan for me baby" he said. Yoongi starts to kiss my stomach as he goes down and stops at my womanhood. "May I"he asked. I nodded my head and he quickly takes off my pantie and starts to eat me out. This was a new feeling, I wanted to scream his name but I knew that someone might hear us, so I bite my lower lip trying to hold my moans and screams. "Baby don't be afraid to moan , because later I'm going to go hard on you that you'll be able to scream my name" he said. I couldn't concentrate on what he was saying as he puts in two of his fingers inside me, and that's when I screamed. I was having this weird feeling in my lower stomach, as he was thrusting his two fingers really fast. "Ahhhh yoongi my stomach" I moaned. "Mmmm Baby your about to release" he said while going even faster. "Yoongi-ahhhhhhhh" I yelled. As soon as I released I felt a his tongue on my clit licking off all of my juices. "Fuck baby you taste so good" he said.