1-Meet kiah

Kiah POV

Kiah POV

Hey im kiah smith im 20 years old and I love life right now. Im a paralegal and i love my job I don't have any parents in my eyes. My mother died last year of cancer and my dad had been in and out of my life since I was born. I took it really hard when i lost my mom but i made it through. My "dad" is a drug lord and I don't want anything to do with him he sends money to my bank account sometimes in huge amounts. I take the money because I know hes only trying to make up for not being in my life. So thats my life.

I was walking to my car after a long day at work texting my group chat on snapchat.

Snapchat convo

K:Hey yall I wonna do sum with yall this weekend anybody got sum ideas on were to go.

Daeshanda: hell yeah lets get together.

Destiny: ouuu lets go out to eat and go see a movie.

Niah: yeah lets go saturday.

Gee : yeah we should.

Nikka: yeah I been missing yall lil hoes.

K: ite we can chose what movie when we get there but were we going to eat at tho?

Niah : ik a place.

Daeshonda : ite u can just send us the address and meet up there.

I got in my car and I heard a scream. I aint no bitch or nun but I value my life to much to be risking it for someone I dont know. So I turned my key and tried to pull off , but a girl came out of nowhere and was in front of my car with blood everywhere. I wanted to stay in my car and drive off but I couldn't I didn't have the heart to leave her here. I got out and tried to get her in the car but sum huge dude came with a gun.

"Move before I kill u too" He spat out.

" No please dont kill us." I said begging but all i saw in hes eyes was coldness

"PLEASE dont kill me I will have your money i just need time." The girl said shaking in her skin

" Sir I will give u the money she needs to pay you" I said pulling out me wallet.

"Hell no she needs to die for trying to get away without paying me." With that he shot her four times.

I dropped to the ground crying. I knew I was next at least I will see my momma again. But he just stood there looking down on me I wonder wat he was thinking.

Unknown POV

I know im supposed to kill her for witnessing it but im pretty sure she didn't know kelly so why would she offer to pay? I stood there looking at her she knew I was gonna kill her. I pointed my gun but this time I just couldn't do it she was to beautiful to kill. I lowered my gun and held out my hand. I didn't think she would take it but she did. I helped her up and seen her body for the first time she was not only beautiful she had the body of a goddess​.I licked my lips but I knew I would have to do sum with her.

"My name is Jason by the way." I said to her expecting her to run away but she only looked at me. She was in shock.

I picked her up locked and shut her car doors.Her phone was going crazy with snapchat notifications. It was from a group chat named "MY BABIES" . I took her to my car and strapped her in then went around the other side pulled and off.

I called boss and told him everything and he said to bring her to him. I said ok and went to the main trap. When I pulled up I left her in the car and went straight to bosses office.Nobody can do this but me of course​. Me and boss or king and I go way back. My momma was killed in a drive by when I was 10 years old I saw the whole thing then out of no were a man lifted me up and took my to a hospital​ I was shot in the arm but I didn't feel any pain my body was in shock from seeing my mom being killed.Once I got better he took me in as his own and taught me everything about the game and made me his right hand man.

" wassup boss." I said I know he hates it when I call him boss but I have to much respect for him not to.

" You know I hate when you call me that shit your like a son to me and my right hand call me my name or pops like you used to." He said looking at me hard.

" I know I know but look I cant kill this girl shes beautiful and risked her life to save kelly and she dont even know the girl." I said

He look at my like he was worried.

"You have never hesatated in killing someone before why you all worried about this one for?" He asked like he would ask me if I had a cold when I was younger.

I could tell he was clueless and prolly though I was getting soft

"There is just something about her. You have to meet her." I said telling someone to go get her and gentle​ about it.

"She better be worth my time son" He said

She walked in and ran up to king and he pulled her into a hug. I was taken back why was they hugging??

"Oh my God Kiah what the hell are you doing here" he semi yelled.

"He brought me here Dad." She said pointing to me

"DAD?" I semi yelled.

I couldn't believe my ears in all my years of knowing king he said his only child was murdered.

King: I wanted​ to tell you but no one knows about her it would be to dangerous for her.

______ Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the 1st chapter
Please vote and comment 💞 ______