chapter 1

it was your first day at high school they were a lot of bullies there so you were nervous but your brother taught you how to fight a few weeks back that would be incredibly useful you knew it was your first class maths you loved maths. a cute girl were sitting at front most of the boys were looking at her, you were trying not to but you couldn't help it 2 hours later it was break time you took a step out side and you saw 3 boys circling that cute girl, you heard them making fun of her. remembering all your fight moves your brother told you and walked towards them you tapped one of them on the back and as soon as they turned around you kicked him in the dick then in the face the other guys got punched and head-butted they got up and ran away "thanks" the cute girl said "you're welcome" you replied " uh my names hana by the way" "Y/N nice to meet you"
=====================
time  skip 3 weeks later
=====================

you went on your first date with dva something were really getting off. (going on another date while playing book of love peter gabrail)    
" hi again " you said while smiling "so were are we going ?" "I'm thinking the river" when you arrive at the river its deep "this is relaxing" you said " I know " she said while pushing you in the river  "shit!"you shouted, d.va laughed
you stepped out of the river soaked " revenge" you mumbled "what?" "this! you pushed her into the river she grabbed your hands while falling " ahh!" you said you both fell in laughing splashing each other laughing at the same time

after that you walked her home "this was really fun " she said " same " " we should do this again... good bye" "see ya!"