Insecurities (Suchen ~ Suho x Chen)

Insecurities

Pairing: Suho x Chen

Genre: fluff, highschool!AU

Type: One Shot

Description: Jongdae has many insecurities, Junmyeon thinks otherwise.

Authors Note: Sorry, I suck at descriptions. I don’t know if that was good enough. I wrote this because this pairing needs more attention. I absolutely love this pairing <3 I do not own the characters mentioned in the story. This is my first fanfic, so I’m sorry if it sucks.

"Just ask him out already!"

"No, I know he'll reject me."

"You didn't even tried it yet!"

"I said no, It will not work out!" Screaming frantically at his best friend, Baekhyun who just rolled his eyes. "Besides," Jongdae continued. "He's the captain of the basketball team,one of the top students here in school, the president of the Student Council, I mean he screams perfection! And don't get me started with those god - made face and body-" Chen was shoved by Baekhyun on his locker to snap out of his trance of being infatuated with Kim Joonmyeon.

"That's why you need to ask him out!" Baekhyun said in a rising tone. Intensely locking gazes with him with a death glare from Baekhyun. Chen was a bit scared of his friend's outburst. Baekhyun immediately regretted what he did. "I'm so sorry, Chen but this infatuation is making me sick, just ask him out once. Please just for me." Baekhyun held two hands of Jongdae and gave him a pleading look.

"But... why?"

"Because Joonmyeon likes you too! Okay?"

" W-What?"

"Chen, your crush for four years likes you back!"

"I don't believe you..."

"Chen, ask my boyfriend. He is a part of the basketball team. Come on, Chen! You two are both dumbstruck when it comes to love."

"But I'm n-not good-looking enough, I'm just a -"

"Chen, enough with the insecurities! Just please for once listen to me. You, Kim Jongdae are good looking. You are an smart-ass person, just a dumb-ass when it comes to love. Chanyeol and I have been making you two make up. This is so frustrating!"

Chen dumbstruck can't find the words to splutter out. "I-I..."

"Just go get your man, Jongdae. Go be happy he's now inside the gymnasium waiting for you."

Without further a do, Jongdae just started sprinting towards the gymnasium. Baekhyun on the other hand stopped recrding their conversation and quickly send it to someone and dialled his boyfriend's number.

"Chanyeol? Mission success!"

-