Chapter 11

I looked away from Zayn and the other boys as I took Mike's hand. I walked with the my first love, feeling warm and relieved as I rubbed my baby hump. He looked down at me and smiled. I smiled back. 

As we entered the house, I embraced him and the look of his flat. Our flat. Mike proposing to me in front of everyone was the best moment in my life. He just proved to me how much he loved me. I sat down on the couch next to him.

"Were you really dating Zayn? Tell me the truth, I'll understand." He asked me quietly. I looked at him, for the first time I could see a slight sort of pain in his eyes.

"I did, only because I thought you didn't love me." I replied slowly as I put my palm on his cheek. He suddenly got up and rage flashed through his eyes. I stood up to comfort him but before I knew it he punched me on the right - side of my head.

"So you kissed him as well? Didn't you? You bitch!" He kicked my back and grabbed me by my hair. He dragged me out the flat and turned back in to the house. I saw him go in to his room. He's gone to get the pole he uses to beat me up with. I got up and ran, I could feel my body shaking. I ran down the street as fast as I could without looking back. Why the hell did I leave Zayn? What the fuck have I just done? I suddenly crashed in to some one. A tall man. Suddenly my eyes widened in shock in horror as an agonising pain runs through my stomach. My waters just broke. 

"Hey, my little girl's grown so much." The man said as he knelt down beside me. I screamed in pain as my contractions got wider and wider. The man kept talking about how much I've grown. I continued screaming in pain in fear of this man and in fear for my baby and my life. I screamed out louder.

"Why are you screaming at me for? I know I shouldn't have left you but I'm still your..." 

"THE BABY'S COMING!" I screamed as I pushed and the pain was so much that my heart was aching. I starting pushing the guy and swinging my arms around my body in pain.

"Anna! Hey! Anna, stop it!" I continued screaming but opened my eyes slowly. I saw Zayn's face; he had blood on the corner of his lips. I started panting as I tried to catch my breathe. I looked around and realised I was in my room. I looked at Zayn for an answer.

"You were having a bad dream. It's okay now." He said soothingly. I touched the corner of his lips while breathing heavily.

"You suddenly lashed out and started screaming. Then you started pushing me and your arms were flying everywhere. You accidentally hit me hard on the face." He said wincing as I touched his wound. I gave him an apologetic look as my eyes started to tear up. I was still so scared for some reason.

"It's okay. Go back to sleep. We'll talk in the morning." I looked at the time it was only 3am. I hugged him tightly and lay on top of him as I closed my eyes again. He stroke my back and I fell asleep again.

I got up as I felt Zayn trying to put me back on the bed slowly. 

"Good morning." I smiled but it soon faded as I remembered what had happened last night.

"I'm so sorry." I said as I jumped out of bed to get the first aid kit. I came back and started examining his wound. It was a deep cut; I got out some TCP and a anti-bacterial wipe. I didn't want it to get infected.

"You look like a doctor, when you were looking at the cut. It's minor, don't stress about it." He said as he wiped a tear off my cheek.

"I always wanted to be a doctor when I was older. You won't be saying it's a minor cut when it gets infected and your lips start to rot away." I scowled at him.