CHAPTER 3

Note:
Hey there! So this is the third chapter. Please enjoy reading.

But first things first,

Bold and italic are for the dialogue

Italic are for thoughts

Italic and underline for emphasizing    

                              •••         

"Ne, Tsukki~ What do you think about that pink-haired girl? Momoi-san was it? I see you staring at her earlier." A strawberry looking boy asked the tall megane beside him who just scoffed in return.

"Shut up, Yamaguchi." The tall megane who was called 'Tsukki' by his companion said effectively shutting him up.

Unknown to  'Yamaguchi', Tsukishima was fighting his will to blush at the memory of the girl. It is clear that the student was having a crush on her but not that he will admit it to himself .
Then they continue their way to a vending machine.

"It was just because she's familiar"

•••

BOOGSSHHH!!!

The sound of the ball hitting the door echo in the gym as it rolled away. They couldn't believe it. No one could believe it.

The girl did not get hit. She quickly step aside. It was fast, too fast.

If that would be someone, he or she will get hit in the face.

She moves like a wind with a mix of lightning.

"Here you go", they quickly snap out of their shock as the girl give them the ball.

"Th—thank you,ummm?"Daichi said(ask??) as he and the rest look at each others' eyes contemplating on what to do with small blush on their cheeks while Tanaka was secretly fawning on the girl and having a nosebleed.

'She is cute and are those F cup boobs??!' Every player thought as their blush worsen. How lewd😣.

"Momoi Sakura. Sorry for intrusion and nice to meet Karasuno's volleyball team", She said bowing making the whole volleyball team flustered.

"N-nice to meet you too, Momoi-san. May we ask…? Umm why are you here? Do you need something?". Sugawara ask politely. He is very curious. They didn't receive any form with a girl's name.