The BadBoy Saw Me Naked

"Why can't you tell me what's wrong with you? Maybe I could fix it?" I desperately pled, hoping he would just open up to me. "I'm not some toy, Ivory. You can't just 'Fix' me." Nathan mumbled. He kept an emotionless cold face on but I could see past it. I could see the broken little boy who needed my help and by God was I going to help him. "Then lets be broken together." I reply softly, wrapping my arms around his neck. Nathan stiffened for a second when I touched him but he soon relaxed. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. He then kissed me with so much heat and passion. I had never felt so alive. I, Ivory Williams was making out with my loner neighbour while standing in the middle of a public park. "I can't." Nathan pulls away and pushes me off him. "I can't do this anymore, I need to tell you something and you're never going to want to talk to me again." Nathan looked as pale as a ghost, a mixture of sadness and fear consumed his eyes. "Nate, You're scaring me." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So how did I find myself naked in front of the hot new neighbour? How did I find myself so mesmerized by the most moody loner boy, who I hate yet I can't breathe without. Someone who in fact is hiding a dark secret. A secret that would not only change my life but make it crash down around me. Sometimes Love isn't so straight forward. Love can come in many shapes and forms, Mine came in the form of Nathan Rosenfield.

Story By: SpeakingTruth