Chapter 1. What happened?

Chapter 1

I'm scared. I'm scared that I might mess the whole thing up. I already failed one very important thing. It's not just a thing. But anyway, I'm scared, like I've said.

I walked through the halls of the school quietly, trying not to look up. There are too many people. And, I have no idea who they are. How did I get scared of the crowd? Since when did I ever feel that? I wasn't like this back then. I was friendly and cheerful, even though I try not to be. But now, I've achieved my goal. To be a loner. I should be happy if I achieve something, right? Why am I scared now? I am so uncomfortable . . .

As I continued to walk, I raised my head slightly, and to my joy, I saw the bulletin board. I then walked there as fast as I can, just to avoid the people.

But, turns out, many still doesn't know their section . . . God.

I tried to slip past people, but I can't. Seriously, my size isn't gonna work for that what am I expecting. So instead of trying to push them, I'll just wait.

After there aren't much people anymore, I took the opportunity to look through the board. I'm not in Hope . . . Not in Peace . . . I'm in . . . Love?

Oh.

Oh.

I still remember the cringey times when I was also in section love at 4the grade . . . Terrible moments. I sighed as I walked throughout the halls again, but without much people this time. Just enough to walk around. I slowed my walking and started thinking about  the past. I don't care if I'm late. It's just an orientation by the way.

***

"I can't wait until I meet Clear again! " I said as I tried to suppress my squel of excitement.

"Why are you so hyped up lately?" Hannah, my classmate asked. I smiled wider and said, "I want to talk about the things we chatted during vacation! I mean, it was so much entertaining, and funny, and just entertaining!"  I wanted to go on and on, but I can't spill it out.

"Woah, easy there, Braille! If you're too happy, you might explode!" Hannah said with a laugh.

"It's okay! I can explode out of happiness! Since I'm a balloon!" I commented.

I looked around to see if Clear arrived. And she did. She's here!

"Clear!"

She looked and saw me, and as she did, her face sort of had an excitement, as if she has so many things to say to me. I ran to her as fast as I could, almost  tripping and when I got to her, I start talking about the characters I love and so did she. We talked and talked until it's time for us to shut up. I was very happy.

***

I didn't notice that there's someone in front of me so I bumped into that person.

"Oh! Shit! Really sorry!" I exclaimed. I didn't even meant that.

"It's okay," said the stranger.

The boy said. Is he even really a boy? He has a pink bag, but he looks like a boy. And I'm taller than him. Maybe he can't afford to buy a decent bag for him? That bag is too old and torn up. You can tell by its color. It looked like it's fading.

I didn't mind it and walked away.

I think I found the room. Is it this? Oh, it is. Well, it was only in the room of Faith for now . . . I opened the door and saw people already. The teacher is also there.

They looked at me. Oh, fuck. Don't. You're scaring me away . . . !

"Uh, good morning, everyone . . ." I managed to smile a bit. Then I entered the room a fast as I can and sat at the back. Fuck, I'm anxious.