Chapter 4

It's Sunday today.. Emma called you and wants to give you a transformation?
Y/N: Um..okay..?
Emma: Great!I'll be at your house at 10.
10 minutes later Emma comes..You get the door.
Emma: Hey! Let's go!
Y/N: Um okay- * she drags you out of your house *
You two are at the shop and the first thing you do is look for CLOTHES!
After like 2 hours of looking for clothes Emma decided to look for makeup for you.She was really good at applying makeup.She was like...a Barbie doll to be honest!
The next thing you did was dye your hair..You decided to go with pastel purple, blue, and pink.
It looked AMAZING on you..The hairstylist said she could put makeup on you for FREE to see what it would look like with the hair..of course you said yes because 1: It's FREE!!! and 2: I'm kinda curious to see what I would look like with makeup..
She put makeup on and you looked in a mirror and..HOLY SHIT!You looked AMAZING!Nonono MORE  than amazing.It was PERFECT.She taught you tips of how to apply makeup..The next day you decided to put makeup on and be a new Y/N..the Y/N who stands up for herself no matter what.The Y/N who never let's anyone down.The Y/N who is absolutely gorgeous.The Y/N who doesn't give a shit..
You put your outfit on.. It was a crop top with high waisted shorts, and some cute timberlands ( Am I Jungkook or nah? )
Next you put on your makeup..You never thought YOU could create something so..beautiful on your face? You looked so badass, though!You never felt so brave in your whole life!

You went to school and...

To be continued...