7. New hero's revealed? and kidnapping...

(A/N PLEASE READ!!Hey guys just so you know.... The dog miraculous holder namely my little brother in this , is named Samir in civilian form. OK now let's get on with the story!)

My POV,still

So we're in the park looking for the Akuma, and a fireball is coming my way I could see chat's eye filled with worry I put my hand up so he wouldn't jump in front of me. Knowing him, he probably would. I simply put my staff up, the hole at the top making it technically a wand , caught the fireball in a bubble. And I directed the bubble to the Akuma. But we still had no idea what the name of this Akuma was. Cheetah used his super speed and was going to turn back in three minutes and we soon enough defeated the villain who ran away after turning back, from me hitting them with their fireball and breaking the object.

"Pound it" but before cheetah and Barks (my little brother) could join in with us they turned back....

"B-Brayden!?" My cheeks were burning red. I passed out. When I woke up I was surrounded by my team in civil form.

Marinette: oh my gosh! Elizabeth!
Adrien: wake up!
Chloe: *panicked face*
Alya: she's waking up!
Lila: *touches my head to make sure I'm not sick*
Samir: * cries*
Brayden: * has my head on his lap*

I flipped up and looked around. I was in the middle of the park. I looked at my miraculous I had turned back and all our kwami's were talking. I looked at Plagg, Dawn, and Trixx. The greediest kwami's, I got up grabbed Dawn stuffed her in my pocket and ran away.

Marinette and Alya trailed behind me. I gave Dawn some lettuce and put her in my palm. Trixx and Tikki landed on my shoulders.
"Hi girls" by the time I got near the portal to home I was grabbed up Dawn flew in my pocket and the other two kwami's flew to get the team. I was knocked out and tied to a chair. And that was the beginning of it.

Cliffhanger..

Hehe sorry. But I need to take a break from writing for now. Byeeezzz!!

- Lizzy