Chapter 16: Leah's Baby

Tia's POV

Leah is going to find out the gender of her baby!!!
Daniel and l are sitting on the doctors office with leah and Zach!!! She is about to go in!!!

Tia wore:

Leah wore:

Leah wore:

Leah's POV

Leah's POV

We went in they put the gel on me and they said it was a............GIRL!!! Me and Zach were so happy!!! We went out and told Daniel and tia and they said yay!!!!

Tia's POV

Daniel and I kissed me for a while!! Then he bent down and said hey its your dad here, me and mom just wanted to let you know that we love you!! He also started singing just to see you smile....... then all of the boys joined in!! I felt the babies, they were kicking. Daniel yelled and said what happening?? What's wrong with the baby??? Tia are you ok?? I said yes it's just the baby kicking!! Then we both smiled, and stared in at my stomach with amazement!!! The boys left for there concert and me and leah stayed behind!!!Later me and leah took turns holding each other's hair while we throw up!! We also listened to all of the boys song after we were done!!! P.S. we are making dinner for the boys!!

Leah's POV

I hid a bottle of water in front of my stomach faced back to tia and on the lid and said OMG MY WATER BROKE!!!! Tia started screaming and took me to the couch!! And she asked the bus driver where the nearest hospital was!! He said about 4 miles away!!! I said tia calm down my water didn't really break i pranked you!!!! Tia said ohh then started laughing!!!

Daniel's POV

Me and Zach are going to the flower shop right now bc the concert is over!! Zach and me are going to get flowers for tia and leah!!! I got tia red roses!! Zach got leah Orange roses!! I also got tia two mini bouquets for the babies!! We walked in the tour bus and said hey!!! I gave tia the 3 bouquets of roses!! She said thank you i love you!! Then we kissed for a good 30 minutes!! Leah and Zach kissed for 15 minutes!!

Tia's POV

Daniel held me in his arms and started talking to the Seavey babies!! He said hey guys I love you so much!! Me and your mom will be the best parents ever!! I said yes will!!! My belly has gotten so big that it is all to the wall!! Daniel is on the edge of the bed!!! Luckily he is really skinny!!! He was still holding me as i fell asleep!!!