Chapter 16

Ava P.O.V

I awoke the next morning by shouts of anger.

Lucas runs into my room out of breath "Ava we need you! Come! Quick!"

I quickly put my yellow duck slippers on my feet and follow Lucas' speedy footsteps.

We ran down the basement, where we could hear the shouts getting louder and louder.

"MINE, MINE!" the person roared.

Mate! My wolf calls.

As we come to the cage, I see Vince and lots of guards.

"Guys I've got Ava", Lucas says, out of breath. While pushing me towards the raging beast. The guards step back to let me through.

All of them nod towards me politely or say, "Good morning princess". I go to answer back, but I hear another growl.

I step towards the beast. In front of me stood a beast, an angry beast.

It was Vince, I considered his eyes to see darkness.

I cautiously walked towards him, my hands shook nervously. He was growling, but not at me, at the guards.

I walked closer to him and took my hands out of my pockets, I slowly reached forward to touch his skin.

Once I touched his skin, I felt a jolt of sparks zooming through my body, all the way to my core.

I moved my body even closer, more tingles shot through my body.

I noticed cuffs round his hands. I went to reach out to get them off, as and did I felt a burn against my hand. Vince roared. Lucas quickly came over and unlocked the cuffs. He tried to see my hand to help the pain, but Vince stopped him and stepped forward.

Vince wrapped his arms around my body, and placed his head in my neck. He sat me down on the floor and reached over to me and licked the burn on my hand. I reached away at first, as the burn was very painful.

But Vince just held me close and continued licking my hand and that's when I noticed the burn mark was disappearing.

I cuddled into Vince's body, we had only known each other for like a day, but I already felt so comfortable around him. He was my mate after all.

Slowly, but carefully Vince put his arms around my waist and snuggled his face into my neck. I moaned in satisfaction as the scruffs of his beastly fur tickled my neck.

As Vince continued to hold me tightly never wanting to let me go. I looked up to his eyes to see they were back to his normal shade, he and myself had calmed the raging beast inside of him.

-----------------------

I feel like there is so much emotion in this chapter, I love it so much and I hope you love it as well. Thank you for reading, I would love to hear what you think of it. 

Vote, comment & share!

Word  count: 438