Chapter 2

( Your POV )
*Ding*
*Ding*
*Din-Bump*
" Shit ... Damn i think i broke my alarm " I say stubburn that i really broke my alarm clock . " Welp time to get ready and go to vidcon .  ( Time skip and your wearing ... Drumroll please *drumroll* Some pink bubblegum chapstick with a grey croptop that says " GAMER GIRL " Also some ripped jeans with a miny purse that had your phone , labtop , camer , chapstick , eyeliner , clothes , and money in it ) I was at the airport and boy was i in a rush . I had slept in to late and my flight was about to take off . Thats when i entered and the only avlable seat was next to ...  ( Hehe who is in the next seat ) Shubble !!!! I was so happy that i could get to know her . " Hey my name is (Y/N) . Whats up ? " I said trying to sound cool " Welp my name is Shelby or my youtube name Shubble . " She said with her high pitched voice " Well my youtube name is (Y/YT/N) ( Your channel name )  " I said " Oh i think im a sub on your channel . " She said smiling . Oh if only she knew that smile melted my heart " Well I think im a sub on your channel too " I say smiling . " Well hears my number so we can chat and mabye do a collab :3 " She said as she gave me her number . I did the same blushing madly trying to hide my face in my arms but failing terriblely " Hehe . Your a funny youtuber mabye ill see you at pax soon " She said smiling sweetly " Well mabye you will mabye you will not " I said smirking at her " Well imma take a nap okay ... Wake me up when we land " She said grabbing a pillow from her bag " What the - wait you keep a pillow in your backpack too ?!?!? " I say confused not thinking that anybody else did that " Yea of course " She says nodding her head . Soon she falls asleep .

   ( Time skip to the hotel your saying at *^* srisly >///< wow )

And thats it for now because why not . And im on magor writersblock . Ugghhhhh
Word count : 358