CHAPTER 2: Nice To Meet You?.....

<<ANDI>>

       Today I was coming to see my cousin, Demon. Well, his real name is Josh, but he made sure that I called him Demon around the guys. Which was fine. 

       I was happy to get away from everything for a little bit. I told him that I would look for a job right away and then save up to find my own place so that I didn't have to be a burden in the clubhouse. 

       However, he assured me it was fine and that his boss, Cage, said it was okay to stay there as long as I just cleaned up around the place, cooked and even be a bartender at one of their clubs and that the payment for all of that would be a place to stay and food. It was a perfect deal. 

        After the cab driver pulled up in front of the clubhouse. I saw Demon standing outside and in the driveway waiting for me, I'm assuming. 

       As soon as I got out, he wrapped me up tight in his arms as I did the same with him. 

      He grabbed my bags, put his arm over my shoulder and we headed inside the house. 

       It was a two story house with a jacuzzi and swimming pool outside. Along with about eight bedrooms, and each one had their own private bathroom. It was amazing. They even had a theater room and a game room. I asked Demon how their clubhouse looked a lot different than what others I've seen look like. Which he tells me that they aren't all like this, it's just that this place was the main house. 

       After walking inside and setting my bags down, some of the guys that were there, came walking up to greet me. 

       "Who's this?" One of them said. 

      "This is my cousin, Andi. She's the one I told you guys about that was going to be staying with us." Demon says. 

      "Cool. I'm Spider." A tall guy who had sleeves of tattoos on his arms, had brown eyes, tanned skin and black hair with a thick strip of red in it. 

      "I'm Andi." I tell him while shaking his hand. 

     "And I'm Snakes." A guy that looked to be close to my age and in a way, reminded me of Jay Hernandez, the actor. He was cute. 

     "Nice to meet you." I tell him as we shake each other's hands. 

     It was great at meeting everybody, except that I didn't get the chance to meet his boss, Cage. Which was fine. I could always meet him later. 

      Demon told me though that I would meet him tomorrow and also, that I'd be staying in his room since he rarely uses it. Which I thought was very sweet of him. 

      Especially right now, I was extremely tired from the plane ride and the couple hours drive to here. So I ended up passing out on the bed. 

***********************************************************************************************

        After I woke up, I took a shower and got ready for the day. And since it was morning, I went towards the kitchen and began cooking breakfast for everyone. 

       I noticed on the clock that it was almost 9:30 AM. Which was when Demon told me already, was around the time that his boss wakes up and comes in to grab some coffee. 

      So I began to pour it, and add a little bit of some sugar that I was told Cage liked in his coffee. 

      I was finished cooking breakfast and was plating the last of it, so that I could have it all set up and prepared on the table for when everybody was awake.