Chapter 1

I'm Carmen Alba, the hottest actress of our time. I'm 36 and currently worth $340 million.          

I'm apart of the top ten richest celebrities under 40. Over the course of my 36 years I've been acting for over 19 years as well as modelling since the age of 3. In 2011 I launched my very own business which is now worth $1.7 billion.

I have 60 million instagram followers and almost 30 million on Twitter.

-----

"Tell me more about my role on the show in season 7." I ask my assistant as I begin to get changed for the promo shoot.

"Pretty much, you are going to be featured more. You'll come face to face with Daryl again and your twin who is with Negan." Hilary, my assistant explains as she continues to read off from her notes. "One of the twins was trapped in a hospital while the other has been in the sanctuary. I haven't been told too much but you are practically going to be a main character in this season."

"Sweet."

For both characters I have to wear wigs as one has black hair while the other has blonde.

I had a cameo in The Walking Dead during season 6 where Daryl stumbled upon the one of the twins Penelope while out on a run. She ends up being taken along with being locked up in a hospital.

I would've had a bigger role but I had conflicting schedules so luckily I get to be brought back.

This season I get to escape which is great for me as it equals more screen time also I get to play the other twin who hasn't been introduced yet. All the TWD fans thought that Veronica was dead but now they'll get to see a different side of her.

"You look great." The photographer says to me as the fan continues to blow through my hair. "Look to the side and look teary eyed."

I feel the tears begin to brim my eyes as I stare off to the side.

"Perfect." He says to me before I'm escorted back to the dressing room and changed into my next character.

Penelope Vanderwoods

I had my makeup redone before having a beautiful blonde wig glued to my head. The next outfit is more risque and I have hoops in my ears.

"This time I want more flirty, overall more sexy." The photographer says to me as he directs one of the crew to amp up the fan.

I look right into the camera before slowly smirking.

Veronica 'Vixen' Vanderwoods

After a few hours of promo shoots with the cast and interviews, I'm allowed to leave.

While the cast went off for drinks I decided to head to my rented apartment so I could properly get into role.

Paparazzi are literally on me as soon as I leave.

"CARMEN ARE YOU DATING CHARLIE HUNNAM?" I roll my eyes at the question as I slip on my sunglasses.

"CARMEN YOU SLEEP AROUND ALOT." I put the middle finger up as I unlock my car and get inside of it.

I roll down my windows before stating, "And you're a fucking asshole who has no life. Get a better job." I drive off with my middle finger out in the air for everyone to see.

It took me just under an hour to get to my apartment, as soon as I got in I kicked off my shoes and grabbed my laptop. It didn't take me long to find the episode that I'm in.

----

My ears perk up as I hear footsteps approaching me. I look up from the walker that I'm dissecting only to see a man approaching me with a crossbow.

I get up from the walker that is laying all cut up as I get ready to stand my ground

He looks ready to pull his arrow so I quickly lift my hands in surrender

He looks ready to pull his arrow so I quickly lift my hands in surrender. I know how quick those arrows travel.

"Don't shoot." I say and he still doesn't put the crossbow down. "I won't hurt you." I say as I wipe under my eyes.

"Put your knife down." He says to me and I let it slip through my fingers. "Now turn around."

I sigh as I do what he says as soon as I turn back around I'm face to face with him.

"What's your name?" He questions.

"Penelope Vanderwoods."

"Why are you here?" He asks and I stay silent so he nudges me.

"I'm searching for my sister."  

----

I find myself fixated as I continue to watch Daryl and Penelope's character grow. From the friendship that blossomed to the love making and to Penelope being captured as Daryl gets beaten up.

Norman Reedus and I are actually quite good pals. We actually went on a few dates, slept around with each other but it never went further than that.

Since I was allowed to I went onto instagram to post a small clip of Daryl and Penelope during one of Daryl's runs.

Posted 1 minute ago

Posted 1 minute ago

CarmenAlba: 😉 @bigbaldhead

2,265 likes~Comments disabled