gangsters playground

Unaware that my identity was stolen By my  baby sister Paulina. Isabel jones was now a big model her pictures appeared on several magazine Was there a possibility that we had one two many   people with the name
Isabel  plus we sheared the same  last name surprisingly enough. I was confronted by the US Customs officers and was ask to show identification And after several hours of interrogation I was release. From customs You could only imagine where my next stop would be  .locating Paulina the top model..
The
Word on the streets was big sis  was in New York City not happy and she knew I wanted answers.. To my surprise . Mr Biggs had already contacted Paulina .. inquiring about his millions this bitch  .went right into hiding  ..after several days Past Coincidentally .Paulina was staying  at the Wyndham hotel I  checked into the hotel . Luckily we ran into each other  I got her attention the moment I mentioned her name Isabel aka me Yes Isabel Jones or may I call you Paulina .bitch Words could not express the look on her face see she thought that I was incarcerated back home and I was the last person she wanted to see i don't know what happened but Hours later I woke up chained to a bench in central bookings for attempted murder I vaguely remember bashing her face on the cement flours and why was my shoes filled with blood The edge of her broken red bottoms was Tangled in my shirt cell phone was broken in a thousand pieces just in case she attempted to call the cops blood ran down the center of my feet must of been when I kicked her fucking face in ..my sister almost lost her life that night lucky for her. Those Renata cops came to her rescue. i lost mind momentarily  or maybe I was just daydreaming no chance .

Later on while laying in my holding cell ,..on the island it all come back to me Paulina's bodyguard had stabbed me plus .i had Sosa' s murder On the brain Would they make the connection to Nicaragua I was on Parole  facing double murder and Paulina was still free . but mama would set me free she knew the truth and was a witness to the murder .Paulina was the killer  mamas baby girl .would she risk her going to jail to free me..

Meanwhile back home Bella, pops ,and mama had issues of there own Pablo put Bella in the ICU for six days ..she came home still recovering took her kids and with all Biggs money that she stole right out papa delivery flees to Mexico ..now Biggs. Was suspicious and had his men  on the lookout Biggs put a hit out on pops and Meanwhile my mother was sending over her prettiest escorts to Biggs but Biggs had only one woman in mind Biggs wanted to fuck  my mother this was war..