You like me?

"Poe Dameron!" You huffed as you walked in, face written in anger.

"Good morning to you too," he sarcastically greeted you and rolled his eyes. He didn't even look your way, too focused on fixing his Wing.

"This is the last damn time I'm gonna come in here and take back my hammer from you," you scold, mouth getting dry.

"Your hammer," Poe gave you a laugh before setting down his tool and looking at you. "Honey, you need to stop making excuses to come and visit me," he smirked. Your face turned red and your muscle tensed.

"You-you half witted, no-good swindler!" You glared at him.

"Hey now. No need for names. I don't have your hammer," he raised his hand. You left out a frustrated sigh, your hands on your face. As much as Poe enjoys teasing and bugging you, he hated seeing you like this, though he will never admit it.

"Fine, it's in the third cubby," he sighed. He watched you go retrieve it and you started walking away, muscles still tensed.

"You're welcome!" He yelled with a smirk on his face. You were ready to throw the hammer at him when Finn walked in.

"Seriously? Why can't you both get along?" He sighed. It all started at the academy, three years ago. Poe and you always tried to outdo one another. You both were super competitive, which lead to the both of you guys "hating" each other.

"He won't stop taking my hammer without my permission," you whined. Finn narrowed his eyes at Poe.

"Poe, why don't you use your hammer?" Finn asked.

"I like (Y/N)'s hammer better," he lied. You just rolled your eyes at him.

"Or is it because you just want a reason for me to visit?" It was now your turn to smirk. You raised a brow at him.

"N-no. I have work to do," he dismissed himself and started working. You walked away with the biggest grin on your face.

Once you were gone, Finn sighed and sat next to Poe.

"Man, when are you going to stop acting like a child and ask (Y/N) out?"

"Shhhhhh," Poe hissed, worry written all over his face. He went to check if you were gone and headed back to Finn. "Man, you need to keep it down. She might of heard you," Poe warned.

"Seriously?" Finn rolled his eyes. "You need to stop being such a twat to her," he narrowed his eyes.

"No, no, no. You see, it's sort of my way of flirting," Poe explained before continuing, "you see, I steal her hammer so she could come in. We make sarcastic remarks towards each other, but we both know we don't mean it. It's a complicated relationship, it's like we're friends, but we're not," Poe tried explaining. Finn had a puzzle expression, as if trying to put together the pieces.

"That makes absolutely no sense. Just admit your feeling towards her. Maybe she feels the same," Finn smiled. The truth was, you told Finn that you like Poe. You know he won't tell him.

"No. I would never! I mean...I make it obvious but she can't see it. That's not my fault," he defended himself. Finn raised his brow, lips a straight line.