part 9; dirty secret

Regular POV

You and 2D finally arrived at Kong. You both stepped out of the Jeep laughing at your pathetic little jokes. You entered the living room while holding hands with 2D.. only to greet drunk Murdoc watching TV with a strong liquor in his hands. Yep, he was way out of it still giving you nasty smirks while making strange sexual noises. You guys decided to crash in 2D's room while watching zombie films together. You undressed yourself and put on some warm, comfy pjs. You and him watched about three movies before falling asleep in each other's arms.

Y/n POV

You woke up next to 2D and checked the time

7:49

It was still a bit early and he usually didn't wake up until 9 or 10 so you went downstairs to grab some coffee. You walked to the kitchen and once again, greeted Murdoc. Except this time he was sober.

"So, I see your with faceache now huh? Well you got a minute there's probably something I should tell you."

I nodded and sat in the seat across from him.

"Well.. it's simple you see, 2D has had a few- no. Many one night stands with several different women. Causing them all to get pregnant of course and the sod doesn't even pay child support! Take a look at his computer if ya still don't believe me."

Without even getting coffee I run to my room, with tears rolling down my cheeks like rain. I felt really bad for all the mothers of these children who have to support themselves and raise these children alone. And the kids whose father left them behind let alone not pay for child support. All of it, made me feel sick that someone I trusted would do such a thing. I shut the door behind me and hid underneath my covers trying my best not to cry. Which I failed to do so since I was sobbing at this point.

After wiping away my tears with my finger, 2D came bursting into my room.

"Y/n wots going on? I heard yew crying from ma room wot happened luv?"

"Is it true..?"

"Is wot true luv?

"Is it true that you got other women pregnant and you don't pay child support?

He goes silent and looks down with shame in his eyes.

"ANSWER MY QUESTION."

I'm never one to yell. But this time I was very sad and frustrated.

"Yes.. and i'm sorry yew had to find out this way. Are yew gon' break up wif me?"

I got mad at myself for yelling at him because I think it really scared him. I hear his voice start to quiver and tears form in his empty eyes.

"No, but i'm just really sad with you right now. I hope you can understand."

Sorry for the short chapter. school is starting for me in 2Days and i'm rlly stressed out n nervous 😤