Untitled Part 5

Jin almost laughs at how he can see Hoseok's whole thought process on his face. "So? What's Ben going on with you and Namjoon." He shifts his weight and crosses his legs trying not to show that he actually has interest.

Hoseok blushes and looks down at his bare chest. he fiddles a little with his towl and finally sighs. "Um... I'm trying not to get too close to him. I don't want my feelings to be noticed." He talked in short sentences getting more flustered just thinking of Namjoon.

Jin taps his finger trying to figure out what to say next. "Mmh." Well maybe you should at least interact with him a little. Namjoon can be very smart. Even though he is as dense as lead. He gets up and pats Hoseok on his shoulder and makes his way out quickly shutting the door behind him.

Hoseok lets out a large sigh and continues to shower. After his shower, Hoseok gets dressed and makes his way out to the living room where all of the other members are relaxing and doing their own thing. Taehyung is the first one to notice hoseok's arrival. He gets up and leaves the room for a shower letting Hoseok take his spot next to none other than Namjoon. 'Just my luck!' Hoseok takes out his phone and tries to put all of his attention on it. He plays a random game for a while before feeling a warm mass lean on his shoulder. It was Yoongi sleeping as usual. He was exhausted from dance practice. Jimin and jungkook had headed out with a couple of bodyguards for dinner. Taehynug had gotten out of the shower and walked into the living room where Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi were resting. He wiped his hair with a towel and threw it at Yoongi. Yoongi still snored on Hoseok's shoulder. Hoseok pushed his face up off of his shoulder and forced him to lean uncomfortably on the other side of the couch. Still no answer...

"Oi! Yoongi sleep in your bed!" Taehyung walks over to Yoongi and lifts his top half of his body off the couch and suddenly drops him. THUD! Yoongi grumbles angrily and everyone runs.

"Who the fuck was that?" Yoongi yells across the hotel. All three giggle leading Yoongi into the closet where they were hiding. Namjoon and Hoseok give tae the 'your in trouble' look. Yoongi grabs Tae and pulls him into a noogie, rubbing his head feircely as Tae whimpers and laughs at the same time. Taehyung wriggles out of Yoongi's grasp. 

  "I told you to sleep in your bed." Tae laughs and makes a funny face at Yoongi. Yoongi grabs Tae's face and piches his face.  "Owww mercy! Mercy!" He screams falling to his knees. 

  After that Yoongi huffs and walks to his room and falls asleep. 'Thank god I have a distraction.' Hoseok thinks to himself.