Travis

Dedicated to Mskirbs

∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆

I was with Katelyn busy watching once upon a time when there was a knock at the door. "Y/n can you get the door" Katelyn said not even taking her eyes of the TV. "but it so far awaaaayyyy" I said. one of us had to get up and answer the door. Katelyn wasn't gonna get the door even If I dragged her all the way over there so I just decided to get up and do it myself. I opened it to see Travis or my BPFE which stands for best perverted friend ever. I let him in and went to sit down. I sat on the floor knowing Travis would sit next to Katelyn but to my astonishment he sat next to me.

I was getting bored of watching TV so I went up to my room. I heard footsteps slowing trailing behind, I knew it wasn't Katelyn cause the TV was still on and I don't think Travis likes once upon a time. I went to my room but a foot stopped me from closing my door. "Can I come in?" Travis asked. "Sure" I said. He came inside and sat next to me on the bed. "Is there something you wanted?" I asked politely. "Actually yes" Travis pulled me into a kiss. I didn't kiss back I think it was either me being in state of shock or whether it was just that I've never kissed a guy before. Travis pulled away and stared at me in confusion.

"You didn't kiss me back but you don't kick my ass either" he said. "let's try this again, actually y--" Travis was cut of by me getting up and walking to the bathroom. Once I was in there I started pacing back and forth. 'Omi I can't believe that just happened I thought he liked katelyn' my thoughts were cut short by him banging on the door. "Y/n I'm sorry I didn't know you would react like this" Travis spoke. 'OK Y/n now do I wanna make out with Travis or do I want kick his ass and let Katelyn finish him off... The first one' I opened the door and was faced with a blushing Travis.

Before he could say anything I pulled his collar down so he could be at my height. I pulled him into a kiss and felt him kiss back not to much later. His tongue licked my bottom lip asked for an entrance but I denied. I felt him squeeze my butt which lead to me gasping and opening my mouth. He picked me up and brought me over to the bed. He laid me down and got on top of me. "Get ready for some fun Y/n" he said before he started kissing my neck.

Omfg while I was writing this I got a new follower so thanks to StupidPotato101 for following me. This is way long overdue but alas I have a fucking crappy life so I only got to it now but I remember someone asked for a Dante one so I'm gonna get to writing that! Bye cuties.