Ch 8: Sister?

Ally POV

I wake up to people talking and realize I'm laying on top of someone. I slowly open my eyes to see everyone sitting around watching what looks to be Moana. I yawn catching the attention of the person I'm laying on, who I now realize is Dinah.

"Hey, Smallz. Feeling better?" She asks rubbing my back, causing the others to look over. The movie being put on pause. I nod and snuggle into her more causing her to let out a chuckle. "I think it's time for you to wake up Smallz. It's almost 1, and you need to eat some food."

I'm about to argue when my stomach rumbles causing me to blush in embarrassment, and the others to giggle. I shyly nod and start to get up heading into the kitchen area to find some food. "We found a Waffle House earlier and ate there. Dinah had said you had trouble sleeping so we got you and her some food while she stayed with you. Your food's in the fridge." Amy says. I nod and say a quick thanks, running over to the fridge and grabbing my food and heating it up before going and sitting at the table to eat.

The others go back to watching the movie, while I end up back in my thoughts, mostly about what happened yesterday: Why was Y/N in such a rush yesterday? Was that girl really Kelli, and if so how is she still alive? How is Y/N handling it if that really is Kelli? I hope Y/N is ok, I wouldn't be able to handle things without her. She has become my best friend in the past couple months, I need her. I love her.

Y/N POV

I wake up to Xander calling my name. " What are the results Xan?" I ask jumping up and going over to my computer.

"There seems to be a problem. No one comes up at all. Not even your mom or Kelli. Something isn't right here Y/N." Xander says. What the hell is going on?

"Ugh... what's the update on Kelli? By the way Xander I'm gonna need you to create another chip, all based on the same schematics you already have for mine." I say walking over to my sister, not believing anything at the moment.

"Got it Y/N, and Kelli is fine she is just resting now. She should be up soon." He says starting to create the chip using the machine I have in the bus that created my chip.

"What happened Kelli? Everything used to be okay, as much as I hate to say it, things might have been better off if you never came back." I say sadly while looking at her, seemingly lifeless body.

"Now Y/n as hard as it may be, she still is your sister... well she looks like your sister anyways." He says.

"Wow thanks Xander, appreciate your help in this situation." I say sarcastically. "I just need to figure out a way to see if this is really my sister and not some robot thing my so called "father" created to make me think it was her and put all my trust in." I lower my voice incase Xander is onto something and it's not really my sister.

"As much as you don't want to hear me say it Y/n but that may be the case. I mean you never know she could be real but she could also be fake and is out for information to help him bring you down." His voice lowering as well.

"Whatever Xan, you really are no help. Anyway are you done with that chip yet?" I ask getting impatient, talking normally now.

"Yup, all done. All you have to do is put it back where Kelli's old one was, and all should work fine." I nod. I quickly bring the chip over to my computer and add a program that will alert Xander and I if she does anything odd, or talks to anyone that's not us.

Once I have the program running I inject the new chip into Kelli. Once the chip is in place, Kelli starts to wake up. That was fast I think to myself.

"Hey Kel." I say helping her sit up. She smiles up at me.

"Hey Y/n/n. What happened?" She asks groggily, while stretching.

"Oh um you fell and hit your head. How are you feeling?" I ask.

"Fine, thanks for helping me. Just like old times huh? You always being there to help me." She says looking in my eyes. I slowly nod. This is getting creepy.
I cleared my throat breaking our stare. "Xander when do we get to the next stop?" I ask feeling weird not being around the girls.

"We will be there in about 15 minutes Y/N. They had made a stop while you were sleeping for food but I had asked Christina to grab you some, when she and Camila came in to check on you. She left it in the fridge. I thank him and go to grab my food and heat it up. I sit back at the table and eat offering some to Kelli who declines. Now I'm sure this isn't my sister. She would have eaten it without me even offering her any, she would have just taken it.

I will find out what's going on and put a stop to my so called "father".