Chapter 2

I get up and go to my bathroom to take a shower when I hear the woman crying. I roll my eyes annoyed. I march downstairs and open the door. The woman cowards away to a corner. I walk up to her and compel her to stay quiet and not talk or cry. I go up stairs and grab her a couple of water bottles and a big bag out chips. I walk downstairs and give them to her. I walk back out and lock the door. I go upstairs to see Kalla walking down. I go to the kitchen and grab a blood bag and throw her one. She takes it happily.
   "So what are you going to do if Damon shows up?" She ask me knowing that Damon was my favorite. I shrug my shoulders.
   "I don't know. I mean he left not me." I walk out to my car and drive to the bar. I get out of the car and go inside. I go up to the bar and get a bottle of bourbon. I take it and get back in my car driving to where my house use to be. I lean back on the ruins drinking the bourbon letting tears run down my face.
   "I figured you would be here." I look to see its Stefan. I wipe the tears away and take a huge swig of it.
   "Well I am so what do you want?" I ask annoyed.
   "Well I wanted to know if you would like to meet our family and see the family house." I roll my eyes and get in my car. He looks at me confused. I start my car and he gets in.
  "So give me the direction's." He nods his head.
  "So how have you been?" I roll my eyes and ignore him. He sighs realizing that i'm not going to answer.
   "Look. I'm...."
   "Save it. Your a hundred years to late. So is Damon like dead?" He looks at me confused.
   "You told them that you had a sister. Did Damon die." His answer shocks me.
    "Yea." I flinch and points to pull up in this big ass house. I whisper under my breath.
   "Damn." I pull to a stop and get out. I walk up to the door when some guy answers. He looks at me shocked and says.
   "Uncle Stefan is that Aunt Juno?" I look at him like he is crazy.
   "Just call me Juno please your old and calling me aunt sounds weird. I walk in the house looking at its beauty. I turn around and Stefan hands me a drink. I go to drink it but smell vervain. I glance over at Stefan trying not to show him i'm hurt. I drink it because thats not near enough to put me out. I put a lot more in my drink so that way people can't drug me. I throw the glass behind Stefans head.
   "Thanks brother for trying to drug me. Its a nice house but I better get going." He grabs my wrist and I pin him against the wall.
   "Listen here little boy and listen good. I didn't kill your precise humans so stop. I don't want you telling anyone that i'm your sister either, because you left me Stefan." I let him go and walk out flipping off the human. I get in my car driving back to my house. I go inside to see Kalla has my journal.
   "I thought you burned this?" I shake my head.
   "Stefan said that Damon died so I can't its the only picture I have of us." I take the journal back and head up to my room. I get dressed for the party tonight. I put on a red and white romper with white wedges. I see that Kalla is wearing a pink crop top with her light blue shorts and converse.

 I see that Kalla is wearing a pink crop top with her light blue shorts and converse

  We go out to my car and drive to the fall. We pull up and get out of the car. We walk over to the kegs when Caroline walks up to us.
   "Hey so are yall going to join the cheer team? I had to ask since yall are new."
   "Yea I will." I say shocking Kalla.
   "Well I need to make sure you can do our tricks. Please do a hand stand, cartwheel, and a backflip." I roll my eyes because of how easy that is. I yell.
   "Move." Every one stops and looks at me moving. I run and do a no hand cartwheel then doing 4 back flips and land in a spilt. I look over at Caroline who's jaw is on the floor. I get up and everyone starts cheering. I look to see Kalla laughing and going to get alcohol. I walk over to Caroline and Bonnie walks over.
   "So am I in?" I ask innocently. They look at each other then look back at me.
   "Hells yes." Caroline looks behind me and bites her lip.
   "Hey good job out there Juno." I clench my fist and turn around.
   "Thank you Stefan." I turn to walk away when Stefan grabs my arm.
   "Can we talk?" I roll my eyes and look over to see Caroline fuming. Realizing why shes mad has me gagging.
   "Caroline there is nothing going on between me and Stefan." Her face goes red and Stefans goes pale. I say the words that i'm going to regret.
   "He is my brother." Bonnie and Caroline's jaws hit the floor. 
   "Really?" I shake my head up and down ignoring Stefan. I walk away and go to Kalla while Stefan is still following me. Stefan goes to grab my arm when Kalla stops him this time.
   "Leave her alone Stefan. You messed up the chance to talk to her when you left." Kalla grabs my arm and Elena walks up to us.
   "Hey, Juno. Is there anything going on between you and Stefan?" Kalla starts laughing.
   "No. Elena there is nothing going on between us. He is my brother, but Elena do yourself a favor and stay away from Stefan he will only break your heart." I walk away leaving Kalla and Elena to talk. I go down to the falls and sit on a rock.
   "Hey." I turn around to see some guy walking up to me.
   "Yes?" I ask annoyed.
   "Your really pretty. Wanna get together?" I scoff at him.
   "If I wanted you I would say so. So leave me alone." He walks closer creeping me out.  
    "I don't take no for an answer." He grabs my arm and I knock him out. I roll my eyes and hear screaming. I run back up to see Elena and some guy holding this girl who is losing blood. I grab Kalla and we run to the car driving back home. We get inside.
  "What the hell? I thought you said." I cut her off.
   "I know so who is it?" Kalla goes to her room leaving me alone in the living room. I decided that I wanted to go have a drink at the grill. I pull up to the grill going inside when I see some guy in a leather jacket at the bar. I walk up not thinking anything of it until he turns around locking eyes with me. I feel all the blood from my face go cold. His face is a mixture of regret and sadness. I vamp speed all the way back to my house locking the door. I go up to Kalla's room to see that she is asleep. I go to my room opening the journal moving my finger over Damons face because he isn't dead.