Chapter 36

Santos POV

right now is the batchelar party its me, my dad, Patrick and some of my other friends some guys some studs. we were all drinking but not to much. they were making jokes and laughing having a good time until there was a knock on the front door. my father went to go answer it. I sat on the couch while my fova pushed a big ass cake in the living room. oh god don't let it be wat I think it is. next thing u know they counted down to 3 and a stripper pops out. two of the guys helped her out of the cake and she started dancing. she started clappin infront of me but I didn't touch her. that night was hella fun but I didn't drink to much to ruin my big day or did anything wrong to jeperdize our marriage.

Natalie POV

right now is my batchelar party. my closes friends from NC came to visit me and I'm so happy. right now were openin up gifts. my ma handed me a bag I opened it and my eyes got wide. I looked at my mom and she just smiled. "pull it out!" Nancy and Tiana yelled out I pulled out a purple 12inch dildo some girls gasped but most giggled. "really mom?" I asked. she shrugged "wat? u might need it one day" she said I smiled smh. while I was opening my other gifts there was a loud knock on the door. my mom opened it and two police officers walked in "we got complaints about there being loud noises who's responsible for this party?" the muscular stud cop asked. all the girls pointed at me even my muva, well damn. I was scared until music started playin and the stud and man cop started to strip and dance. I know my mouth was in the form of an 'o' all the girls had fun dancin wit the strippers we had a good time.

-------

×Makayla×