•35•

Spelling and grammatical errors ahead.
Suggested stories/profiles:
Cracked | jeon jungkook - @youlatte-
Beg for It | jimin ff - @bwiirsaceonthefloor
Dirty Sneakers | jimin ff - @kyumamon
Who are you? | Taehyung ff - @squishytaegi_

[JIYOON'S POV]

"and now we're good to go." he stayed and lead me to his car. he opened the front seat for me and protected my head from bumping on the roof by holding my head. he went to the other side of the car, which is the drivers seat. he placed the keys in the keyhole and started the engine. he suddenly leaned towards me which made me sink in my seat. i heard a click and it made me breathe. he smirked at me and he started to drive.

"uwah~" i softly squealed as we passed by buildings.

"is it your first time seeing buildings?" he snorted and conyinued driving.

"tsk, killjoy." i mumbled and looked at outside the window.

"what?" he asked and glanced at me.

"nothing." i answered still looking outside the window. i heard him muttered an 'eum.' and continued driving.

'daebak, those couples are cute." i mumbled and looked at every couple walking.

"but we're cuter." jungkook said muttered. heol, he heard what i said?

"duh, we're the only ones here inside the car. how can i not hear you?" and there he goes again-- savaging. i didn't mind him and stayed quiet.

וו×

finally, we arrived the supermarket. i got off first before jungkook and walked first. why? he's popular, remember?

"jiyoon-ah! are mad at me?" he called as he chased me.

"no, i'm afraid if one of your fans will see us and we will be in the news headlines." i answered and walked inside. he again chased me and walked with me.

"are you sure you aren't mad? it seems to me though."

"think what you want to think, kook. let's just buy what jinnie oppa needs."

"she calls him 'oppa' but not me." i heard him mumbled.

"heard that, and i won't call you 'oppa' for no reason."

"don't worry, i'll make you to."

"how?"

"easy. if you won't call me oppa, i will shout that you're a sasaeng fan and you're harassing me; i got many fans y'know." he said and winked. ish, that winky boy.

"duh, as if you'd do that, kook--"

"HELP! HELP! THIS GIRL IS--- MPPHHFFF--"

"shut up! you're embarassing me." i scolded while covering his mouth. i removed it and took a basket with me when he suddenly shouts again.

"THIS GIRL IS A--"

"oppa, let's start buying the ingridients?" i said loudly for him to hear. gladly, he stopped and smirked at me. aish, why is this guy crazy?

"jagiya~ let's get this~" he said cutely and showed a pack of candy.

"andwae~ jin oppa will be mad if we will spend too much." i said and continued to look for the needed ingredients.

"let's make use of his black card~ jebal~ i really want this~" he begged cutely. aish, why is he being like this?

"jungkook-ah-- i mean oppa, even if i want to buy many things, i don't want to use others money-- but since you insisted cutely then let's take it." i finally agreed.