🌸Bloom🌸

A/n;Yep!Another Soulmate AU!But you gotta love them~This story takes place in college and viktor still has long hair.
_______________________________________
In everyone's life time there's a chance to find you're Soulmate.Your soulmate's power is the opposite which gets a  bit tricky but everything works out in the end.Sure you'll fight at times but that's what makes a relationship work.You'll see eye to eye afterwards.
_______________________________________

|Viktor pov|
"Chris give it back!"I yelled running after my bestfriend.What's so important for me to chase my friend?
He has my diary!And where are we?
Fucking Japan!We're transfer students.
"You'll have to catch me~"He has the upper hand in this situation!He has the power of body manipulation so if he wanted to he could make wings and fly!

Ugh I hate using my powers for something so childish!
I froze the ground below chirs's feet but I put to much energy into it and a large hill of ice was created but I stopped Chris...I think.But before I could get any closer the ice exploded with black flames and steam was everywhere!
T-that can't be good!

I remember Yuuri talking about this guy they call the dragon.The color of his flames is the first ever seen.
Chris scurried back over to me and hides behind me.Soon after another male walks from the mess and is also covered in the ice which is melting off of him.

His hair was as dark as the night sky above us and his Blood red hues stared at me and Chris in irritation

Is it that fact that I covered him in ice or that he's soaking went because he has to melt the ice...I think it's both.
He walks over to us and hands me my
diary and walks past us.
"We almost died..."

"He's not what everyone says he is..."
I looked in the direction he went.
Sure he could of yelled at us but...he didn't...

|M/n pov|
I was soaking wet and even more irritated than before.
First I woke up late as shit and nearly lost my job!Then my girlfriend broke up with me right after I got off work,Then my fucking car broke down and I'm ready to blow!
I walked all the way home with a pissed off expression.

I unlocked my door,took my shoes off and plopped on my couch.
Ugggghhhhhhhhhhhh!I don't want to go to school...I don't want to deal with people who are scared of me because of my power!Fuck it I'm dropping out!
I'm mean I have a high paying job and I've been living in the same house since I moved out of my parents house!

I made up my mind and turned off my alarm on my phone.Then remembered I should take a hot shower so I wouldn't catch a cold later on.However my mind went back to that guy...
I've never see anyone with the power of ice before
It occurred to me how much life sucks...yet I discovered that when I was 11 years old...yep wasn't even into highschool and I hated life.

My powers limited how many friends I have and currently I have...none...I had a friend named Otabek but He started going out with Yuri plisetsky and forgot I existed,started avoiding me and blocked my number.Doesn't bother me anymore but it still hurts now and again.

I got out the shower and put some underwear on then my shorts.
I didn't feel like sleeping in my lonely ass bed so I went to my couch,turned on the TV and relaxed while watch Supernatural.
*Ding*
I groaned and picks up my phone to see who texted me.
M/n we haven't heard from you in a while,I just wanted to know if your alive and eating well-Mom

I wasn't sure if I wanted to text her back after my crappy ass day.But I don't need the police popping up again because she thinks I died of loneliness...seriously she called the cops to make sure I was alive....
Sorry I haven't called or texted you,I've been busy and a bit stressed.typical College student crap.So don't worry I'm alive and eating,Good night mom.
I sent the text and put my phone down in the coffee table.What am I going to do with life?
I turned on my stomach and drifted off to sleep.

|No ones pov|
The next day was nice and sunny the Cherry blossoms filled the sky and covered the ground.
Viktor was looking for the male he saw yesterday despite what people say about him.
"Oi Vitya you shouldn't go looking for the dragon after what happened yesterday!"Chris yelp from behind his otherwise brave friend.
"He's not what you think!Don't judge a book by its cover!You have to read in order to under-ACK!"Viktor bumped into a strong back and fell to the floor.

Everyone stopped and stared in horror at who he bumped into.M/n turn to yell but saw the person form the day before and ended up offering his hand..
"Are you going to take or stare at it like an idiot?"M/n's voice came out deep and Blunt,viktor,Chris and bystanders began to blush after hearing the Males voice for the first time in such a calm manner.

"O-oh thank you!"Viktor reached and took the others hand only to feel heat while M/n felt the cold.
"Whoa!"They both yelled out in surprise.
M/n looked his hand that was slightly blue but it slowly turned into a snowflake tattoo on his wrist.
The same with viktor,The Red turned into a flame tattoo on his wrist.
"Ummm what just happened?"Viktor said looking towards the Ravenette who in turn shrugs his shoulder.

"Vitya!M-M/n imprinted on you!Which means your the first person in this college to have their Soulmate!"Chris said grabbing Viktors wrist along with M/n.
Viktor blushed while M/n was just confused to what he did.
"We need to visit the dean now."M/n didn't give Viktor a chance and pulled him to the school,leaving Chris behind to wonder.

🅃🄾 🄱🄴 🄲🄾🄽🅃🄸🄽🅄🄴🄳

LMH🔥❄