† 1 †

Maeyoon's Pov
"Lily ah, are you up? It's time for school!" I groan as I hear my mum waking me up for school. "Coming mum!" I shouted and got up and change into my uniform. I am studying in Covert High School (A/N: This is a just a fictional school) located in Australia, Sydney.

I am actually a Chinese-Korean. Born to a Korean father and a Chinese mother. My real name is Park Mae Yoon. I was born in Korea, Seoul but however I move to Australia, Sydney when I was only 4. In order to adapt to the Engksih speaking community, my mum gave me a simple English name Lily. Since then, people called me by that name.

"Morning dear, how was your sleep?" Ask my mum and I shrugged. "Where's dad?" I ask and she remain silent again. This always happen whenever I ask her that. Ever since we move to Australia, I haven't seen my father. Each time I ask her, she stayed silent. "Your dad is working." Again, the same excuse. Without thinking much I grab my breakfast and left for school.

In Australia, I don't talk to much students at school. I only have a friend who was a girl, name Maylene Katrina. She was the only friend I had but the truth, I don't see her as a friend. I just use her to kill time. "Hey Lily! Have you done tour homework?" She ask and I shrugged. "Who dates about homework? I don't give a damn about it." I said coldly.

At school as usual, I just don't bother listening in class. I would probably be more interested in Korean lesson. Ever since we move to Australia, I haven't went back to Korea. My mother didn't approve it. I tend to sleep in class and get detention but I don't care.

Finally, after hours of school, it's finally over. I packed my stuff and left for home. Just then, Maylene called me, "Hey you want to hang out at the mall?" I look at her and shrugged. "No thanks. I'm tired." I said coldly again and left. Honestly, Maylene is totally clueless. She doesn't know that I'm using her to kill time or some sort.

I went home and I see luggages in the living room. "Eomma, what are the luggages doing out here?" I ask and she came out with my luggage. "We are moving." She said. I raise an eyebrow. "That's new. Where are we moving to now?" I ask and she said an answer I didn't expect. "Seoul" was her answer.

"Really?! When are we moving?" I ask in excitement. "The day after tomorrow." She said and I jump for joy. I can't believe I'm going back to Korea after so long! I miss Korea even if I don't remember much. "You'll be attending Jonghan High School." She said and I jump again. "Thanks mum but what about dad?" I ask.

"He well... Is already in Korea..." She mumbled and I was shock. "Has he been in Korea this whole time?" I ask, getting angry. "Ani. Just yesterday he left for Korea." She said and my anger subsided. "Go to your room and take out your stuff. We're packing and leaving the day after tomorrow. Tomorrow go to school and get all your stuff." Said my mother and I obeyed.

• The Next Day •

"I'm going to school early mum since it's the last day in that dreaded school." I said and left for school. I was unusually early and I reach school soon enough. I went to my locker and grab my all of my stuff. I definitely won't miss school since I was never paying attention.

Just then, I saw my homeroom teacher Ms Vanelle. She is an American teacher who has a diploma in teaching. "Ms Vanelle I have something to tell you. I won't be here after tomorrow. I'm going back to Korea. Please don't tell the students until tomorrow." I said.

"You're going back to Korea?" She ask and I nodded. "Alright. Have a safe flight tomorrow and study hard in Korea okay?" She ask and I nodded. Today, unusually I paid attention in class and I talk to Maylene more. When school finally ended, I rush back home and packed the remaining of my luggage.

That night, I couldn't sleep. To think I'm finally going back to Korea after so long! I wonder how much has change. The next day I woke up early and had proper breakfast. Soon, mum was also awake and we left for the airport.

"Flight KR756 to Korea, Seoul is departing in 20 minutes. All advise to board the plane now thank you."

Our flight was KR756 and when the announcement was made, my mother and I rush to the gate and we got on the plane. My heart was beating fast as I was going to Korea. Finally, the plane is starting the engine and minutes later, we were off into the sky. Goodbye Australia hello Korea!