Chapter 1- Thoughts

|Shubble P.O.V|

And... done! Finally, it's about time I finished editing. It's a lot more difficult then it sounds to be honest. Editing can be a real pain.

I recorded a video of me reacting to more mean comments. I was honestly running out of ideas, now that Harmony Hallow was over. I still record with the guys, but it just doesn't feel the same.

I miss Will, Liam, and Graser. It feels like we barley record anymore. We aren't in Harmony Hallow season 3. So we don't get the chance to record often. And we all have different time zones.

It sucks we all live in different places. Will is in the UK, Liam in Arizona, and Graser in Canda. I guess my only actual friends here are Parker, Andrew, and Ethan. That's about it. Also my roomate.

I guess it just gets borning at times. I sometimes wonder what it would be like if the rest of the guys lived here in L.A. It would be pretty crazy, I guess. But a lot of fun.

I feel like I really connected to the guys over Harmony Hallow. They've just been so nice to me, even if it doesn't seem like it on camera. We really bonded all together. Especially me and Graser.

If it wasn't for Harmony Hallow I don't think that we would even have ever met. We did meet on there, and got married on the server the next day. It was hilarious. People refered to us as the Harmony Hallow couple, which I honestly still blush at the thought of people calling us that.

I also remember the first time we met. Graser was vlogging it, and Liam was there for some odd reason. I don't know why honestly.

I snapped out of my thoughts and finished uploading my video for today. Making daily videos is really difficult. You have to make it, edit it, make the thumbnail. Ugh, the struggle is real.

I'm just happy that I have over 500,000 subscribers. Or shubscribers, as I like to say it. I'm half way to 1 million! I'm so excited!

But I honestly couldn't have gotten this far without the help of the guys. Especially Graser. Ugh, why do I keep on thinking about him?!

My mind has kept wandering towards him ever since Harmony Hallow has ended, and during the season honestly. And I don't know why. It's so strange! It's so weird. I just keep thinking about all the videos we have recorded, all the time we spent together, and that time he visited.

I honestly missed him. And not about all the videos we have recorded in the past. I mean when he first visited me. And when we recorded in real life videos. I missed actually seeing him, video chatting, and more. Why do I miss him so much?

I haven't help like this with anyone else. Not with Will, or Liam. Nor Parker or anyone at all. Why Graser? It's so strange.

Why is it always Graser?

Like, every time I see the color orange, I think of him. Sometimes when I see the color blue, too. And always everytime I see a robot, it's instinct thoughts to Graser!

This is so weird.

I need to figure this out quickly before these strange feelings get stronger...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the next day, and I was really starting to worry about my feelings for Graser. What is this feeling? And why am I feeling it?

I tried making a new video to try and keep my mind off of this. And it's somewhat working. All I've been doing all day is recording and editing.

I was up til the point where I was caught up with videos. I have nothing else to record, at least not for now. I really needed to distract myself from these feelings, but I didn't know what to do now.

I went out into the living room, and saw my roomate, Gizzy, laying on the sofa watching some random show on the T.V.

So that's when I decided to ask him, "Hey Gizzy, what do you do when you really need to distract yourself?"

He turned from the T.V. and looked at me. "Well, I usually go for a walk and do random stuff. Sometimes start a new hobby. Why? Is something wrong, Shelby?" He asked.

"No, nothing. Just asking. There has been something on my mind that I've been trying to avoid." I replied simply. Not telling him that it was about Graser.

Gizzy looked at me and said, "Alright? If you ever need to talk to me, you know I'm here."

I smiled and said, "Thanks. I'll be back soon." I then grabbed my coat and walked out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grubble Grubble Grubble Grubble, Grubble Grubble Grubble Grubble, Gruuuuble...

GRUBBLE!!!

I makes Grubble book :)

This will be a little different from my other book. Like, it's in 1st person P.O.V instead of 3rd.

Hope you don't mind.

Some of you may have already read my other book. Others may have just come. So welcome if you are new!!

Later my little dinosaurs, rawr!