Chapter 2- Lost In Mind

I came back from my walk about an hour later. I take off my coat and hang it up on the coat hanger. It was really chilly outside.

It was about seven o'clock now. And the sun was about to set. I looked into the livingroom and saw that Gizzy was no longer on the couch. He must be in his room or something.

I walked up into my room and flopped down onto my bed, face first. The pillow hit my head, which felt really nice. It was a very long walk.

The walk kind of helped a little bit, but not entirely. Graser was still on my mind. Every now and then I would still think about him. And I don't know why. If I see the color orange, I think about him.

Or if I see a picture or statue of a robot, I think about him. It's crazy. But all my thoughts just keep coming back to him. And I don't know why.

I decided to grab my phone and check my social medias again, for about the hundredth time today. I was willing to do anything to get my mind off of Graser.

But nothing has changed. Nobody has posted anything knew. Nobody has said anything. Nothing. Everything is the same since last time I opened my apps.

That's when all of the sudden my phone buzzed. It startled me a little bit. But when I looked, I saw it was a text. Thank gosh!

It was from Andrew. He was asking me if I wanted to record a video with him, Liam, and Graser tomorrow. Great. The one person I am trying to get my mind off of. But I couldn't say no to him.

I replied, 'Sure, I will do the video. But what sort of video will we be doing?'

He typed back a few seconds later, 'I was thinking about playing Red Flags. You know that game?'

Hmm... I've heard of it. But never actually played it myself. Basically, it was a game were three players will set up one person on a date with a dream guy/girl. They have two good things, but then the person on there left gets to sabotous them. Or something like that.

'Yeah sure. I will record with you guys tomorrow." I replied back. Even though I was caught up with all my videos, it wouldn't hurt to record another one.

Andrew replied a few minutes later, 'Great! I'll text you tomorrow. Bye.'

'Bye.' Was all I said back.

Why did I get nervous when he said Graser was going to be in this video? Why did my hands get sweaty? This is so weird.

I turned off my phone, and looked at my ceiling. Lost in my thoughts once more.

Why did I have these weird feelings towards Graser? It was ever since Harmony Hallow started. Or when I met him.

Ugh, all of this is so confusing.

I heard a knock on my door. It must be Gizzy. "Come in!"

As I predicted, Gizzy entered my room. He was holding two boxes of Chinese take outs.

"Hey Shelby, I see you are back from your walk. I got you some Chinese food, if you are hungry." He replied, handing me the box.

I smiled and took the box out of his hands. "Thanks Gizzy, you are the best." I said, as I took a bite out of my food.

"So, did you get what was off your mind?" He asked me.

That's when my smile turned into a frown. "Sort of. It kind of helped. Just a little." Not really.

He had a confused look on your face. "Are you sure? You don't look all that okay. Shelby, are you sure everything is okay?"

I replied, "I don't know, honestly. I just need to think."

"Remember, if you need me, I am right down the hall." He said, with a smile. He got up and walked out of the room. Leaving me alone with my box of Chinese food.

Food. The only thing that won't let you down. It's always comforting and there for you. Food is a person's best friend.

I stared at my ceiling once more, and continued eating my chinese food. Think about Graser.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so excited for this book! I have it all planned out. Oh my gosh I am so excited!

Thanks for all the support so far. We are up to like, 37 reads? I think.

I just wrote this is my spare time!

Later my little dinosaurs, rawr!