Chapter 1

(Tidus Pictured)

"Keep on and I'm going to punch you in your nose.." Danny said with a cold tone.

"Just try to you ugly ass bitch," Titus exclaimed.

These two were inseparable. But it's not like they wanted to be. They just happened to always fight when they were around each other...which was basically all of the time.

Titus was your basic popular guy in the school. He was well known, especially for his efforts on the court. Having being the highest scoring basketball player in Central Wood history, he gets by with a lot of things. However, he is decently intelligent and studious.

Coincidentally, he also has a loud mouth.

Danny is your quiet guy who does what he needs to, and bothers no one. He thinks he's rather invisible, but on the contrary, everyone notices him but many do not know of his name. He is highly intelligent with a 4.0 GPA, and also a highly achieving soccer player. Did I also mention he drives to school every day because he lives in the country?

He does not have as loud as a mouth at Titus, but he has a smart one.

These two never liked each other since day one. They felt as if they were just two different and one thought the other was annoying.

Today, they finally decided to throw the hands.

"Just try you ugly ass bitch!!"

"How are you going to call me ugly when people here don't even want you, you fucking slag!"

"BOYS!" The principal yelled. Danny and Titus finally stopped talking. The principals face was very red from trying to calm them down for the last 20 minutes. As he finally sat down, he took a deep breath. "Now...someone calmly tell me what happened..."

"Country Boy was talking shit," Titus said. He crossed his arms and slouched in his chair. The principal looked at him with narrowed eyes, but Titus was not worried. More than likely, he would gets small punishment for this compared to Danny.

"Talking shit? Nigga, all I said was that I don't like you when someone asked me about you!" Danny said in disgust.

"That's talking shit!"

"But it's the truth, bitch!"

The two flared up into another argument. Going at each other's throats in the comfort of the principal's office. He had never seen two guys argue so much.

"SHUT UP!" The principal yelled. "This is the fourth time this year you both have been into my office! My star athlete and my star student! Since you can't get along, I'll decide a punishment for both of you. Until then, you will be sent home for the day!

"How do you hate someone so much?" Shaun said. "You don't hate anyone."

Danny had grabbed all the stuff he needed before heading out into the student parking lot to get in his truck. He owned a 2016 Ford F-150. Students usually wondered who the truck belonged to. That truck was Danny's baby. If anything happened to it, he would hurt someone.

"Don't know...I don't really hate him. I just don't like the fact that he has such a fucking big mouth." And Danny was telling the truth to be honest. For some reason, he felt obligated to call Titus out on his shit.

"Why does it bother you so much," Shaun said.

"I feel like he's putting up this facade."