Chapter 2

(Danny in Media)

"Uh.." The principal said with a disturbed look on his face, staring at Danny. Titus couldnt help but look at Danny too.

"What the fuck happened to you?" Titus said.

"I told you two no more fighting! Am I going to have to expel the both of you?"

"I did nothing!" Titus said.

"It's the truth." Danny said. "I didn't see him at all yesterday after being in here."

Titus looked at Danny confused. Why didn't he tell the principal that he took him home and that everything was fine (even though it actually was not)?

"Well...anyway," The principal said, "since you two never get along, I found a way to fix that problem." He threw two files in front of them. To the right was Titus, left was Danny. It was their grades. Danny had mostly A's. Titus had an A, two B's and a D. The D was in math, and Danny had a B+ in math. "Since Danny is excellent in math, he will tutor Titus," he said,

"What?" The boys said.

"You can't be serious?!" Titus said.

"What the fuuuuccckkkkk... you're giving me more WORK?!" Danny said.

"ALSO," the principal said, with a tone of anger in voice, "you have to spend an hour studying everyday. Weekends included. I have notified your parents already. The agreed to make sure you study."

"HOW?!" The boys said.

"By signing these!" The principal pulled out log sheets. One for each. He slammed them on the table then walked over to his door. Before he opened it to let the boys leave, he whispered a faint "Don't fuck with me anymore, boys," and he smiled.

"What happened?" Shaun asked Danny as he sunk into his chair. They had most classes together. They were going to try to have the same GPA and be co-valedictorians in their senior year.

"I have to tutor shit head in math..." Danny said with a groan.

"Haha, you have to tutor blockhead, it's your dream come true!"

"Shut the fuck up." Danny said. This is where being the fuck nice gets me.... Danny didn't think this could get any worse, but it just did for him. Someone and their fakeness just irked Danny's nerves. But if it was what he had to do, then so he it. Maybe he could learn more about Titus rather than his shallow shit. Or maybe not...then he'd have to switch school just to get away.

-

Titus had math the first block of the day. It wasn't that he was bad at math, he just didn't get it. It was too many numbers for him to process at one time. His notes were correct, he just didn't know where to put things. He struggled with first period like any other day. He hated that out of all things to suck at, it was math.

As the bell rang, he quickly parked his stuff, and left the classroom, frustrated. Before he even got out of the room, he was flocked by girls and guys, talking to him.

"Heyyyyy, T," one girl said. "Want to hang this weekend?"

No, bitch. Didn't the whole team run a train on you already? he thought. "Uh, nah...I got something to do this weekend," he said, looking for an excuse.

"Why don't you wanna hang with Jessica?" Some random boy said.

Cause she's a hoe and just wants me cause I'm a football player...