Serendipity

Story is dedicated to kirstenclaire02
Sequel to Drinking Buddy

Yoongi's P.O.V

Ever since I agreed to dating Jimin, everything has changed. Well at least for me.

I've liked Jimin for a long time and now we're actually dating!? After years of comforting him after his break ups, I'm finally the one who he chooses.

It'll take some time to take in everything that has happened. But I hope that in the end, I won't be the one needed to be comforted.

Lately Jimin has been acting strange. It's only been three days and he gets all jumpy when I'm around.

Do I scare him that much?

No it couldn't be right? I mean he is the one who proposed the idea of dating me.

I wish that I won't have to follow up with the one month thing and Jimin actually does fall for me.

"Yoongi!"

I flinch. "Y - yeah Jimin?"

"Let's go out."

"Y - you mean on a d - date?" Literally, I am shaking in my boots.

"Obviously! I'll be back in 30 minutes while you get ready okay?"

I nod my head.

When Jimin left the room, I felt myself explode.

Did Jimin really just ask me out on a date?!

Quickly, I call Seokjin's number.

"Hello?"

"Seokjin? I need help. It's code Jimin."

"I'll be there soon."

"Okay."

I hang up and start biting my nails.

After 5 minutes of waiting, he finally arrived.

"So what happened!?"

"Okay, so like he asked me out on a date tonight in 25 minutes! What am I supposed to do!?"

"Calm down Yoongi. The questioned isn't what are you supposed to do, it's what are you supposed to wear. Did he tell you where you guys were going?"

"No."

"Sheesh. Jimin could've at least told you what occasion the date is about. Just wear something that is fancy but also comfortable and average."

Seokjin looked through Yoongi's closet and scoffed.

"What?"

"These style clothing are so not sexy."

"What? You expect me to wear something sexy everyday or something, no." Yoongi shrugged.

"Then do you have an outfit that is sexy that you wear on occasions?"

"I don't think so."

"Nevermind, I'll just look for some clothes."

Seokjin searched the closet thoroughly until he finally found what he was looking for.

"Perfect."

He threw out a leather pants and a striped t-shirt that is sleeveless.

"I haven't worn those in years."

"Great, that means it'll be smaller in size so that booty will be poppin'!" Seokjin made a dance with his butt shaking.

I groaned and check the time. 5 minutes!?