School and Stuff

~Hannah's POV~

I walked downstairs in the morning, and sat on the stool, which had officially become mine in the past few months that I'd lived here. The one on the left end of the counter.

I sat down, after grabbing some milk and a doughnut from the box on the counter. Today, I was the first one up, and it was only 6:58.

I downed my breakfast quickly, and went to the upstairs bathroom that Winta and I shared, and got ready for "school." I brushed my teeth, flossed, and brushed out my long, auburn hair, that had natural amber highlights. I put my hair up in a ponytail. Woo-hoo! I accomplished a style, other than a messy bun!

I went to my bedroom, and opened the top drawer of my dresser. I pulled out my Minecraft boat tee and closed the drawer. I took my black leggings out of the bottom drawer.

I pulled on white socks and my turquoise Vans. It was a nice day outside for the end of August, so I unplugged my laptop and took it outside. I sat on the bench, and turned on my computer.

I went to the course, and was about to start, when Winta came outside.

She had her blonde and purple hair up in a twist, and had her white Vans on. She had floral leggings and a white tank top on. She sat on the bench next to me.

We had the same schedule for our courses, so we helped each other if we got stuck. She was in grade 8, but I could still help her answer some of the problems, even if I was only in grade 7.

The course was only around 3 hours, so we were done by 10:15. We went back to our rooms inside, and recorded a quick Cops and Robbers with Jordan and Ryan.

Rene had a cold, so at 10:46 we made her chicken noodle soup, so she could eat it for lunch.

We brought it up to her room at noon, and we left to give her some alone time.

Winta showed me around the neighborhood two weeks ago, and I liked the fact there was a park at the end of the street, so we went to the park for a while after lunch.

We swung on the swings, but got bored, so we jumped off.

We took a walk on the track, but got tired, so we took a break.

We chased squirrels up trees, but felt bad, so we stopped.

We hiked up hills, but got thirsty, so we hiked back down.

We got water, but the fountain sprayed us, so we went home.

When we got home, the guys were at the car.

"Where are you off to?" We asked.

"The beach. You wanna come?" They said casually.

"YES!" We squealed. And just like that, we were off to the California coast.

The boys had packed our stuff, because even if we had said no, they were taking us.

In an hour, we were there.

We stayed in three rooms in a hotel. Winta, Alesa and I were in one room, Mitch, Jerome and Adam in another, and the rest stayed in the last room. Rene stayed home, because her cold had gotten worse.

The sun set on another beautiful day, and that was that.